Нужна помощь с грамматикой

• Добрый день, прошу помочь мне, перепроверить мою работу. 1.Ann and Bob phone each another every day.(each another, themselves, each other, another) 2.I wonder will John come to my birthday party next Saturday.He says he is very busy now.(if John come, will John come, if John will come, does John come) 3.The problem is very complicated and it’s worth to argue about for some time before making a final decision.(to argue, being argued, arguing, to be argued) 4.You can get in to serious trouble unless you will stop borrowing money from your friends.(will stop, stop, are stopping) 5.Living in the country is healthy than living in the city.(more healthier, healthy, less healthier, a lot healthier) 6. There was a lot of people at the open air concert yesterday.(There was, it was, there have been, there were) 7.There is a fine day today.Let’s go for a walk.(There is, this is, it is, it was) 8.When I left the institute I didn’t know yet the marks the students had got because their papers had been looking through.(had been looking, were being looked, had been looked) 9.It’s so cold today.This is the most bad winter for 20 years.(the most bad, the worst, the worsed, baddest)

• 1.Ann and Bob phone each other! every day.(each another, themselves, each other, another) 2.I wonder if John will come to my birthday party next Saturday.He says he is very busy now.(if John come, will John come, if John will come, does John come) 3.The problem is very complicated and it’s worth being argued about for some time before making a final decision.(to argue, being argued, arguing, to be argued) 4.You can get in to serious trouble unless you stop borrowing money from your friends.(will stop, stop, are stopping) 5.Living in the country is a lot healthier than living in the city.(more healthier, healthy, less healthier, a lot healthier) 6. There were a lot of people at the open air concert yesterday.(There was, it was, there have been, there were) 7.There is a fine day today.Let’s go for a walk.(There is, this is, it is, it was) 8.When I left the institute I didn’t know yet the marks the students had got because their papers were being looked through.(had been looking, were being looked, had been looked) 9.It’s so cold today.This is the worst winter for 20 years.(the most bad, the worst, the worsed, baddest)
    С потолка ответы, все неправильные.