Понятно и верно составлен текст? Исправьте ошибки если есть

• 1. People are now living in an era of progress and development that provides a wide range of opportunities for all. 2.Using the accumulated knowledge, people can make discoveries and inventions that seemed incredible recently. 3.Every science has an experience that gives everyone a great opportunity to achieve their own goals and realize their dreams.4. It is very important for every person to find out what science can help to get these opportunities. 5. I believe that the science that meets modern needs is psychology. 6.Psychology plays an important role in a person's life, makes his life easier and makes it brighter, more successful and happy, helps to solve pressing issues. 7. Thanks to it, a person can creatively transform the environment in the course of his / her activity. 8. At the moment in our country psychological scientific knowledge is not given due attention.9. But I am convinced that the future belongs to this science, because without psychological knowledge a person cannot adequately function in society, build relationships, create.10. Thus, psychology-the basis of favorable life of each person and the impetus for the most effective development of society

• 1. People are now living in an----the era of progress and development that provides a wide range of opportunities for all. 2.Using the----0 accumulated knowledge, people can make discoveries and inventions that seemed (to have been) incredible recently. 3.Every science has an experience-----что имеется в виду? that gives everyone a great opportunity to achieve their own goals and realize their dreams.4. It is very important for every person to find out what science can help to get these opportunities. 5. I believe that the science that meets modern needs is psychology. 6.Psychology plays an important role in a person's life, makes his life easier and makes it brighter, more successful and happy,----happier, helps to solve pressing issues. 7. Thanks to it, a person can creatively transform the environment in the course of his / her-----their activity. 8. At the moment in our country psychological scientific knowledge is not given due attention-------неправильный порядок .9. But I am convinced that the ----0future belongs to this science, because without psychological knowledge a person cannot adequately function in society, build relationships, create.10. Thus, psychology- ---- IS the basis of A favorable life of -----For each person and the impetus for the most effective development of society

Что заметила, наверняка, есть еще.

• Спасибо большое