Правильный ли перевод текста о львовских домах

  • #
    yelyzaveta.pasi

    Главный корпус Львовской областной клинической больницы сначала существовал, как коллегия пияр (католическое учебное заведение) была основана 1748 по инициативе львовского суфрагана о. епископа Самуэля Гловинского. К смерти епископа не успели достроить левое крыло здания. Довершили симметрию сооружения, не нарушая стиля лишь в 1885 г., когда здание уже изменило свое предназначение. Воспитанники учреждения происходили из благородных семей, их обучали за умеренную плату , воспитывали и оказывали жилье. Уже в 1783 в соответствии с политикой австрийского правительства коллегия было закрыта. Сначала здесь разместили табачную фабрику, а в 1785 здание передано под Краевой госпиталь. С тех пор профиль сооружения не меняется.

    Дворец Туркуллов-Комелло был построен в XIX веке. Свой вид дом получил позже в 1840-х гг. И, таким образом, представляет едва ли не первый пример неоготики во Львове. В 30-х годах XX в. дом принадлежал адвокату Батицкому. 1932 года в дворце открыл свою юридическую канцелярию Евгений Батицкий (Batycki), отец известной польской актрисы Софии Батицкой, мес Польши 1930 года. В 1937-ом дворец перешел в пользование в Ветеринарной академии. В 1985 г. в следствии неудовлетворительного технического состояния здания был разработан проект его реконструкции. Тогда было, в частности, спроектировано высокую стремительную крышу дворца на замену существующей пологой - для имитацией гонтовой крыши, характерной для архитектуры до сер. XIX в. (институт "Укрзападпроектреставрация»).

    The main building of the Lviv Regional Clinical Hospital originally existed, as the Piarists College (Catholic Educational Establishment). It was founded in 1748 at the initiative of the Lviv Suffragan bishop Samuel Ylovinsky. Until the death of the bishop did not have time to complete the left wing of the building. The symmetry of the building was completed, without breaking the style only in 1885, when the building had already changed its purpose. Pupils of the institution, who came from noble families, were educated and provided housing for a moderate fee. Already in 1783, in accordance with the policy of the Austrian government, the collage was closed. At first, a tobacco factory was placed there, and in 1785 the building was transferred to the National Hospital. The structure of the building hasn't been changed since then.

    The Turkuul-Comello Palace was built in the 19th century. The house got its appearance at the latest in the 1840s and thus represents the first example of Gothic Revival architecture in Lviv. In the 30s of XX century lawyer Batycki owened the house. In 1932, Eugene Batycki opened its legal office in the palace. He was the father of the famous Polish actress Sofia Batycka, Miss Poland in 1930. The palace was used by the Veterinary Academy in 1937. In 1985, due to unsatisfactory technical condition of the building, a project for its reconstruction was developed. Then "Ukrzakhidproektrestavratsiya" Institute designed a high swift roof of the palace to replace the existing sloping — to simulate the gantry roofs, typical for architecture of the middle of the nineteenth century.