Тест в институте

• Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста, задали тест в институте, чем скорее, тем лучше:

Тест
    Задача № 1
    Identify the one word or phrase marked (A), (B), (C), (D) that must be changed in order for the sentence to be correct

Mr. Anderson used to jogging (A) in the crisp morning (B) air during the winter (C) months, but now he has stopped (D).
    1) A
    2) B
    3) C
    4) D
    The agricultural sector in (A) the United States , with over two million (B) farms, have (C) a highly (D) competitive economic structure.
    1) A
    2) B
    3) C
    4) D
    He has worked (A) in a restaurant, a bar, and a gas station, so he has (B) more work (C) experience than yours (D).
    1) A
    2) B
    3) C
    4) D
    Arrived (A) two days before the opening of (B) the conference; they had (C) enough time to do (D) the city.
    1) A
    2) B
    3) C
    4) D
    Contrary to (A) what you might expect (B), I have in fact (C) completed my assignment (D).
    1) A
    2) B
    3) C
    4) D
    Not once (A) he has asked (B) me whether I agree (C) with his ridiculous (D) scheme.
    1) A
    2) B
    3) C
    4) D

Задача № 2
    For the following questions fill in the gaps with one word only which can be used appropriately in all three sentences

Первая группа
    1. Mr. Hamps would be grateful if you ... the reply as soon as possible. 2. If you are the attache they can … you almost to any country in the world to represent your motherland.
    3. Thanks to my brother we can play basketball now! He’s just put a …. and put a rim to the top.

Вторая группа
    1. I can’t even think about the profession of a doctor! It’s very hard to be on …… all the time.
    2. To take the poison was a tough …. but Dr. Jekyll dared and did away with himself and his frightening self.
    3. We shuddered when we suddenly heard a distinctive ….. of a peacock .

Третья группа
    1. He thought that a few illustrations or anecdotes would add ………… to his report.
    2. The fascinating old market is full of ………… and activity and is well worth a visit.
    3. You’re looking better today – you’ve got a bit more ………… than you had yesterday.

Четвертая группа
    1. Just look at Richard – he’s ………… proof that you don’t need a degree to be successful.
    2. It was the worst storm in ………… memory, but thankfully the sailors all returned safely.
    3. People say that he is the ………… image of his father, but I can’t see it myself.

Пятая группа
    1. To my mind the first thing they should have done at that time was to employ the hygiene practices to …. the spread of plague.
    2. When you are at the airport don’t forget to …. you have taken the travel documents with you!
    3. The twins were both wearing green and black … skirts.

Шестая группа
    1. A mobile phone is an absolute ………… for this job, as you will need to be available at all times.
    2. The summary of his findings is, of …………, very brief, but it gives as much information as is relevant.
    3.There was no ………… for them to give up her job – it was entirely her own choice.

Седьмая группа
    1. Having forgotten the glasses on the desk in his office Dr. Marriland experienced some difficulties in filling in the …. .
    2. Sam was in a good …. yesterday: he was scintillating with wit and joy.
    3. Pilates is a very good …. of exercises if you want to work out your body and the back in particular.

Восьмая группа
    1. After the tornado a lot of regions turned flooded and it was impossible to get … to anyone as the phone line was flat.
    2. I absolutely adore Christmas sales in Milan! Though I get … loads of money the goods are above praise.
    3. I can’t believe it! I have failed the driving exam while Ashly, who can hardly drive, has got … with flying colours!

Задача № 3
    Complete each pair of sentences below with a noun or verb related to the adjective given in brackets and the appropriate preposition if necessary.

I’m concerned by this ………… ………… other people to solve his problems. (DEPENDENT)
    I’m concerned by the fact that he ………… ………… other people to solve his problems. (DEPENDENT)
    According to these figures, there is no ………… ………… any increase in profits. (INDICATIVE)
    These figures do not ………… any increase in profits. (INDICATIVE)

• Помогите, пожалуйста, я просто тест сделал кое-как вроде, но с ошибками. Меня преподаватель спрашивает, почему так именно, а я не знаю что ответить, сказал сделать нормально, помогите пожалуйста

• И где ваш вариант? Уровень-то приличный.

• Зад 3 dependence on, depends on, indication of, indicate

• Mr. Anderson used to jogging (A) in the crisp morning (B) air during the winter (C) months, but now he has stopped (D).
    1) A
    The agricultural sector in (A) the United States , with over two million (B) farms, have (C) a highly (D) competitive economic structure.
    3) C
    He has worked (A) in a restaurant, a bar, and a gas station, so he has (B) more work (C) experience than yours (D).
    4) D
    Arrived (A) two days before the opening of (B) the conference; they had (C) enough time to do (D) the city.
    1) A
    Contrary to (A) what you might expect (B), I have in fact (C) completed my assignment (D).
    2) B

Not once (A) he has asked (B) me whether I agree (C) with his ridiculous (D) scheme.
    2) B

• 1 post,2 call, 3 fun, 5 check 7 form 8 Through 4true
    Пока все, кроме 6

• 6 need