Грамматика

• Есть ли ошибки в тексте ?

Hello everyone. Let me introduce myself, …., I’m a student … faculty. Today I’m going to talk about my thesis topic, this is Development and programmatic implementation of the procedure for selecting the system of taxation of commercial organizations
    My presentation will be in three parts. This won’t take more than 7 minutes. There will be time for questions after my presentation. [слайд с содержанием]

So, let’s start. I’d like to talk about the task, about the problem.
    Taxation issues are of the main for commercial organizations in Russia. Therefore, future businessmen face the question of which tax system to choose: to conduct business legally, and not to bother with complex tax reporting. That’s what my work is dedicated to. [слайд с ценами, график]
    Let’s now take a look at the second part. This part of my presentation, I’d like to talk about the development and programmatic implementation of the procedure for selecting the system of taxation of commercial organizations, which will allow to objectively choose the optimal system of taxation for business.
    The selection algorithm used by most lawyers with (slide) is based on:
    (1) the exclusion of manifestly inappropriate options (e.g. by activity),
    2) choosing an option that gives the lowest tax rate,
    3) based on personal preferences (accountant, owner, lawyer).

The approach proposed in the work is based on the formation of a vision of the most desirable tax system for the owner of the business.
    In formalized form, it is a multi-criteria selection task on a bounded set.
    To solve this problem we use the Analytic hierarchy process (AHP) as a method to work with both qualitative and quantitative estimates.
    The algorithm of AHP application to our task is presented on the slide
    The developed procedure is implemented programmatically.

• So, let’s start. I’d like to talk about the task, about the problem.

Well, let’s start. I’d like to talk about tasks and problems in matters of business.

Taxation issues are of the main for commercial organizations in Russia

Around the world, taxation issues are the main part of running the business and Russia is no exception.

Therefore, future businessmen face the question of which tax system to choose: to conduct business legally, and not to bother with complex tax reporting.

Therefore, future businessmen face the question of which tax system to choose in order to conduct their business legally and not to be bothered with complex tax reporting.

That’s what my work is dedicated to.

That is what my work dedicated to.

Let’s now take a look at the second part. This part of my presentation, I’d like to talk about.....

In the second part of my presentation, I’d like to consider ..... (здесь не понятно то, что Вы хотите сказать).....

the development and programmatic implementation of the procedure for selecting the system of taxation of commercial organizations,

..... ( поясните на русском то что хотели сказать)

• ---Today I’m going to talk about my thesis topic which is "Development and programmatic implementation of the procedure of selecting commercial organizations taxation system".

---My presentation includes three parts.

---Presenting my thesis will hardly take more than seven minutes.

--- My presentation over, I will be glad to take your questions..

--- So, let’s start. I’d like to talk about the task and the problem related to the selection of the taxation procedure.

---Taxation issues mainly refer to commercial organizations in Russia.

---Therefore, future businessmen face the question of choosing such a tax system as to conduct business legally and not to bother with complex tax reporting.

---This is the bottom line of my thesis.

---In it I would like to focus on the development and programmatic implementation of the procedure of selecting the Russian commercial organizations taxation system which will mke it possible to objectively choose an optimal system of business taxation.

---The selection algorithm used by most lawyers is based on three components, namely:

---(1) deletion of apparentlyinappropriate options (e.g. by activity);

---2) choice of the lowest tax rate option and ,

---3) personal preferences (accountant, owner, lawyer).

---The approach proposed in the thesis is based on forming a concept of a business owner most desirable tax system.

---Formally/Technically, this is a bounded set multi-criteria selection task.

---To solve this/the problem, the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) is used as a method of working with both qualitative and quantitative estimates.

---The AHP application algorithm is shown on the slide to achieve our goal.

Это так, на вскидку.
    К сожалению, я не знаю русского варианта.
    Я полагаю, что с терминологией вы основательно поработали, так что исправлений не требуется.

• Согласен с тем, что без русского варианта помочь довольно трудно. Если нужна помощь, то нужно предоставлять русский и английский вариант текста. Сразу скажу, что вступительная часть Вашей пресентации очень куцая.
    Я побывал на множестве трененгов и презентаций организованных насителями языка и всегда вступительная часть у них была яркая с подробным повествованием о себе, включая крылатые фразы, шутки и карикатурные слайды, например:

Hi guys. Before to get started I'd like to introduce myself. My name is ..... . I am 20 and I like everything that people usually love in this age. I don't mean sex, drugs and rock-and-roll, I mean studding, reading and housework , exactly because of this reason I started to study the business management basics in .......

Вот как-то так.