Помогите, пожалуйста, с заданием
Поставьте английские предложения в отрицательную (-) и вопросительную (?) формы и определите функцию глагола “to have”.
Example: 1. My brother has got a family. - My brother hasn’t got a family. - смысловой глагол!
2. They have their English in the morning.
3. We have a good collection of books at home.
4. Ann has a comfortable flat.
5. We usually have porridge for breakfast.
6. My parents had a telephone in their old flat.
7. She’s got a son and a daughter.
8. My children have a lot of friends.
9. Ben had some money on him yesterday.
10. Cranny has a very comfortable arm-chair in her room.
11. Mary had two children then, but now she has got three.
12. My father often has a lot of work to do.
13. He had a lot of work to do last week.
14. I always have enough time to help him.
15. His little son often has cold.