Вставить пропущенные слова в предложения из предоставленных

• 1.I shop until I drop 2.pick up a bargain 3.careful with money 4.shop assistants 5.on a tight budget 6.shop around 7.into debt 8.high street names 9.pay in cash 10.pay the full price 11.window shopping 12.local shops 13.shopping mall. - слова для вставки в предложения. Помогите кому не сложно

1) What shops do you prefer to shop in?- As I live in a small town we have no ____ But only a few ____ nearby.
    2) Being a student I am ____ so I can only go ____
    3)Do you enjoy shopping?- Well, I’m not sure. It all can be a bit stressful when some____ try to make me choose something and I’ve just come to____
    4)I think people will stop using paper money in the future. - Although it’s still possible to ____ I’m sure this will change.
    5) Do you know anything about Black Friday? - Oh this is my favorite day when I ____.
    6) It’s unfair when you’re going to a sale to ____ and in the end you have to______.
    7)I prefer to shop in a big mall where I can find all_____ and good service.
    8)After my big purchase I have to be____ and not to get _____.

• 1. As I live in a small town we have no shopping mall. But only a few local shops nearby.
    2. Being a student I am on a tight budget so I can only go into debt.
    3. It all can be a bit stressful when some shop assistants try to make me choose something and I’ve just come to shop around.

4. Although it’s still possible to pay in cash I’m sure this will change.
    5. Oh, this is my favorite day when I shop until I drop.
    6. It’s unfair when you’re going to a sale to pick up a bargain and in the end, you have to pay the full price.

7. I prefer to shop in a big mall where I can find all High Street names and good service.
    8. After my big purchase, I have to be careful with money and not to get window shopping.