Tense-form

• Put the verbs in brackets in the correct tense-form:
    1.Ali ( to come) home , (to have) a short rest, (to read) an article from the latest magazine and (to begin) to prepare his lessons.2. They (to go) to the Auezov Drama Theatre last week. 3. They (to be) to the theatre twice a week. 4. When (to return) your friend from the South? – She (to return) yesterday. – You (to go) to the station to meet her? – No, I (can) not. I (to be) too busy. 5. With whom (to discuss) you this question yesterday? 6. I (to see) this film this week and I like it very much. 7. When I (to enter) the kitchen, I (to see) that my mother (to stand) at the table and (to cut) some cabbage. She (to cook) dinner. 8. As soon as I (to hear) a cry I (to run) out of the room and (to see) that the child (to lie) on the ground and (to cry). ‘‘What (to happen)? (To hurt) you yourself?’’. 9. As He (to think) of something very important for him and (not to notice) anything. 10. (To be) you to the Crimea? When (to be) you there? – I (to stay) there for two months in 1979. I (to remember) I (to like) everything there, and most of all I (to like) the sea.