Second Conditional

• Вообщем помогите кому не сложно:)
    Exercise 1
    Put the verbs in a correct form, using Second Conditional:
    1. If he (be) ..................... rich, I (marry) ............................. him.
    2. They (go) ........................... on holiday to Spain if they (have).....................more money.
    3. She (be) ......................... much happier if she (have) ........................ children.
    4. If I (be) ............................ you, I (not, take) ............................... that job.
    5. If you (like) ............................... animals, you (take care)........................... of that poor dog.
    6. What (you, do) .................................... if your son (cause) ............................ a car accident?
    Exercise 2
    Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.Use Past Perfect.
    1. They ________ (finish) answering the questions before the bell rang.
    2. When Matthew arrived at home , his wife ________ (cook) the meal.
    3. Mrs.Lawrence ________ (open) the window before she went to bed.
    4. Before Darcy entered this competition she ________ (practise) for two months.
    5. Dexter ________ (not see) a skeleton before he visited the museum with his friends.
    6. When the earthquake happened , we ________ (not finish) our work at the office.
    Exercise 3
    Past Simple or Past Perfect?
    1. The robbers left / had left the bank when the policemen finally arrived / had arrived.
    2. When the rain started / had started , the Atkinsons finished / had finished planting trees.
    3. By the time Rebecca went / had gone into the store , she got / had got soaked.
    4. Darcey saw / had seen this castle before she came / had come again last Sunday.
    5. Mr.Palmer didn't speak / hadn't spoken any Chinese before he moved / had moved to Peking.
    6. Sonny got / had got fainted by the time the ambulance reached / had reached the hospital.
    Exercise 4
    1. She delayed ______________ (get) out of bed. 2. He demanded ______________ (speak) to the manager. 3. I offered ______________ (help). 4. I miss ______________ (go) to the beach. 5. We postponed ______________ (do) our homework. 6. I’d hate ______________ (arrive) too late. 7. She admitted ______________ (steal) the money. 8. I chose ______________ (work) here. 9. She waited ______________ (buy) a drink. 10. I really appreciate ______________ (be) on holiday. 11. I couldn’t help ______________ (laugh). 12. It seems ______________ (be) raining.