final Test

• Здравствуйте, помогите пожалуйста выполнить вот эти задания.
    Раскройте скобки(согласование времен)
    1. Aristotle discovered that the Earth (be) round.
    2. Alice said that she (love) reading books in the evening but (hate) to do this in the morning.
    3. The brother of my friend said that he (see not) this disgusting and horrible film before in his life.
    4. Has your mother already finished sewing the dress for the baby? – No, but she said she (to finish) it in a couple of days.
    5. Peter said he ( to attend) the Music Festival if it ( to take place) the following June.
    Замените прямую речь косвенной.
    1. The fireman asked me: “What is the cause of the fire?
    2. “Don’t ask me such silly questions!” Sam asked them.
    3. Jill said to her: “Do you agree with their decision?”
    4. “We have been married four years,” they say to me.
    5. The policeman asked: “Whom did you see yesterday in this street?”
    Замените модальные глаголы их эквивалентами.
    1. We can’t buy a new car.
    2. Mike may take my laptop computer for a couple of hours.
    3. She must be at the office at 9 a.m. (договорённость )
    4. You mustn’t paper the walls(yesterday).
    5. He couldn’t get the tickets last week.
    Раскройте скобки в условных предложениях
    1. If he … (practice) every day, he … (become) a champion. (Если он будет тренироваться каждый день, он станет чемпионом.)
    2. Tom ... (not eat) much “fast food” if his wife … (cook) at home. (Том не ел бы много «фастфуда», если бы его жена готовила дома.)
    3. If Mum … (not open) the windows, our room … (not be) full of mosquitoes. (Если бы мама не открыла окна, наша комната не была бы полна комаров.)
    4. I … (go) to the police if I … (be) you. (Я бы обратился в полицию на твоем месте.)
    5. We … (not get wet) if you … (take) an umbrella. (Мы бы не промокли, если бы ты взяла зонт.)