Напишите существительные, обозначающие людей или профессии, которые соот- ветствуют следующим определениям .
1. A person hired by another person or by a business firm to work for wages or salary.
2. A person who buys small quantities of goods from stocks in order to sell them to general public.
3. A person or an organization that buys large quantities of goods from manufacturers and sells them through intermediaries to the public.
4. A person who records the financial transactions.
5. A person or an organization that owes money to somebody.
6. A person or organization that promotes and sells products and services in a certain market.
7. A person or a company that offers the same or better goods and services as another one and therefore tries to attract more buyers.
8. A person possessing property.
9. A person to whom a debt is owed.
10. A person who buys goods and services for his own use and not for resale.
11. A person who puts money into business, real estate, stocks, bonds to obtain an income.
12. A person or sometimes a company that hires one or more persons to work for wages or salary.
13. A person who obtains dividends from the company.
14. A professionally trained person whose job is to keep and check the financial records of a company or to advise people on income, spending, tax, etc.
15. A person who buys something from a shop, pays for a service or orders something from a company.
Замените предложения с инфинитивной конструкцией «сложное дополнение» предложениями с инфинитивной конструкцией «сложное подлежащее», внеся в предложения необходимые изменения .
Economists suppose microeconomics not to be able to solve all economic problems. Microeconomics is unlikely to solve all economic problems.
1. Many people believe the extent of public ownership in industry to depend very much on political ide- ology.
2. The economics theory assumes each individual's expenditure to contribute to some other individual's income.
3. Students think much of economics to be devoted to the theory of how society solves the problem of what, how and for whom to produce.
4. Economists consider the general definition of markets to have been adopted only some years ago.
5. The government assumed the lower company taxes to promote domestic industry development.
6. Consumers expected high quality goods to be sold at the annual sales.
7. Collaborating businesses know the passwords to be used for restricting access to the company's sensi- tive information.
8. Newly established companies suppose e-commerce to be the essential part of their business.