Помогите пожалуйста я вас прошу...

• Передайте следующие повествовательные предложения в косвенной речи.

1. Не said: "I have just received a letter from my uncle." 2. "I am going to the theatre tonight," he said to me. 3. Mikes said: "I spoke to Br. Browne this morning." 4. He said to her: "I shall do it today if I have time." 5. I said to them: "I can give you my uncle's address." 6. Oleg said: "Му room is on the second floor." 7. Не said: "I am sure she will ring me up when she is back in St. Petersburg." 8. Misha said: "I saw them at my parents' house last year." 9. Не said: "I haven't seen my cousin today." 10. "I don't go to this shop very often," she said. 11. Tom said: "I have already had breakfast, so I am not hungry." 12. He said to me: "They are staying at the Grand Europe Hotel." 13. He said: "They are leaving next Monday." 14. The clerk said to them: "You can leave the key with the maid upstairs." 15. Masha said: "I usually spend my holidays in the south." 16. She said: "I spent my holidays in the Crimea last year." 17.Bois said: "I go to the south every year." 18. He said: "I am going to a health resort tomorrow."19. Ann said to us: "They haven't come." 20. She said to us: "They arrived in St. Petersburg yesterday."21. I said: "I was in

London last year. My friends in London sometimes invite me to spend my holidays with them." 22. Nick said: "I have never been to London. I think I shall go there next year." 23.He said: "I shall not stay with my friends too long."

• . Не said: "I have just received a letter from my uncle." Он сказал: «Я только что получил письмо от своего (моего) дяди.
    В косвенной речи меняем по смыслу местоимения и глагол ставим в одно из прошедших времён.
    Получаем: Он сказал, (что) (он )только что (получил )письмо от ,(его) дяди. Слова , которые изменились в скобках ( ). He said (that)( he ) (had) just received a letter from (his) uncle.

"I am going to the theatre tonight," he said to me.«Я иду в театр вечером сегодня», — он сказал мне.
    Получаем: Он (сказал) мне, (что) (он) (пойдет) в театр (этим) вечером
    Просто сказал---said, сказал кому-то ---told
    He told me that he was going to the theatre that night.

• Но ведь это просто сделать.
    Показываю, как это делается.

1. Не said: "I have just received a letter from my uncle.---He said that he had just received a letter from his uncle.
    5. I said to them: "I can give you my uncle's address." ---I told them that I could give them my uncle's address.
    13. He said: "They are leaving next Monday.---He said that they were leaving for Moscow the following Monday.
    21. I said: "I was in London last year.---I said that I had been to London the year before.

23.He said: "I shall not stay with my friends too long."---He said that he would not stay with his friends too long.

Вот как-то так.