Помогите пожалуста !!!!

• I. Give sentences with the same meaning by omitting if from the conditional sentences.
    Example: The other team committed a foul, but the referee didn’t see it. If the referee had seen it, out team would have won the game. – Had the referee seen it, out team would have won the game.
    1. Your boss sounds like a real tyrant. If I were you, I would look for another job.
    2. You really should learn how to use a computer. If you had used it, you could have finished the work in half the time.
    3. We would have won the game if Thompson had caught the ball.
    4. If Thompson had not dropped the ball, we would have won the game.
    5. If artists and creative thinkers had not dared to be different, the history of civilization would have to be rewritten.
    6. If there should be a global nuclear war, some scientists predict that life on earth would end forever.
    7. If Tom had told the truth about his educational background, he probably wouldn’t have got the job with the accounting firm.
    8. If you were to finish your education, many more career opportunities would be open to you.
    9. I’m glad I went to the meeting. If I hadn’t been there, my proposal probably would not have been accepted.
    10. I’ll be out of my office until 2 p.m. If you should need to reach me, I’ll be in the conference room.
    Based on Azar B.S. p.355
    II. In the sentences if was omitted. Give sentences with the same meaning using if. Explain the use of tense forms in the -if and main clauses.
    Example: Had I told him before, it wouldn’t have become such a big mistake. – If I had told him before, … .
    1. Had I been brave enough to admit that I was 11 years older than him, I wouldn’t be in this crazy situation now.
    2. Were I a man, I would never have got into this mess.
    3. Hadn’t I eaten too much last night, I’d be feeling well.
    4. Had I seen you, I would have said ‘hello’.
    5. Should anyone interfere, tell them to contact me.
    6. Had you eaten a more substantial breakfast, you wouldn’t be hungry.
    7. Had I known what was going to happen, I never would have said yes.
    8. Were she not so shy about asking for work, she would have found one long ago.
    9. Should you arrive before my wife gets home, please water the lawn.
    10. Had Anna passed her exam, she wouldn’t have to repeat her senior year.
    III. Match the parts of the sentences. Explain the use of the verb forms in -if and main clauses.
    1. Were I to confront Sarah, a) I wouldn’t be so angry.
    2. Had I realized you weren’t coming, b) you would have remembered to meet them.
    3. If he had told you the truth, c) I could be Prime Minister now.
    4. Weren’t you so forgetful, d) you wouldn’t be lost now.
    5. If they had explained their reasons, e) he’d have fired her long ago.
    6. If I’d entered politics earlier, f) he’d be rich by now.
    7. If you’d listened more carefully to his directions, g) you’d understand.
    8. Had I known how expensive it was, h) you wouldn’t have got angry with him.
    9. If he had accepted their offer, i) it would be the straw that broke the camel’s back.
    10. If he realized how little work she does, j) I wouldn’t have gone.

EXTENSION
    IV. Write sentences that are a part of a chain, as in the examples.
    Example: I cheated from him in the Entry Test. We finished up in the same class. – Hadn’t I cheated from him, we wouldn’t have finished up in the same class.
    We used to do our homework together. – If we hadn’t finished up in the same class, we wouldn’t have done our homework together.
    1. We started to find out quite a lot about each other.
    2. We discovered that we had a lot in common.
    3. He invited me to go to the National Gallery.
    4. We saw the most incredible paintings.
    5. I’m a true art-lover now.
    6. I went to the National Gallery again yesterday.
    7. I met another art-lover there.
    8. I’m going out to dinner tonight.
    9. I didn’t phone you.
    10. You haven’t warned me yet about going out with art-lovers.