Проверка перевода с русского языка на английский

• Здравствуйте, уважаемые знатоки и любители английского языка! Хотелось бы, чтобы вы оказали помощь в проверке переведенного с русского языка текста и по возможности указали на существенные ошибки. Спасибо заранее за помощь!
    It is very important for any person to choose the right profession, because the profession determines most of our lives. A properly chosen profession should certainly be a business that you like to do.
    I made my choice in the profession. I want to become a lawyer because I want to be able to positively influence what is happening in society. I want to feel armed with probably the strongest knowledge – knowledge of the law.
    The legal profession is one of the oldest. Since we live in a state governed by the rule of law, lawyers are in great demand in it. Every now and then there are disputes that need to be resolved fairly and according to the law. I am sure that in order for everyone to live comfortably in our society, life in it should be based on laws and clear rules. And lawyers are needed to regulate all these processes.
    It is lawyers who know the laws well and seek their implementation by all residents of the country. Lawyers help to organize a safe order for people to live together. Lawyers participate in the adoption of laws by which people live. After all, if there were no rules and order, then everyone would do what they want, not always good, without thinking about how it would affect others. And so - there are rules of behavior and people who make sure that these rules are fair and always enforced. Sometimes it happens that there is no one to protect a person, and lawyers are also needed to protect him. They help a person. Lawyers help to achieve justice, and I really want to help people and feel that I am doing something good. I understand that a lawyer is a very difficult profession, but I want to help people, be useful to them and help keep order in our country.
    A lawyer can help an unfairly offended person, protect the rights of a victim from a crime, help a person who was illegally dismissed from work, restore or protect disputed property or housing rights.
    Currently, the possibilities of a lawyer to find an interesting job in various fields of activity have been thoroughly expanded. Lawyers are respected people who are required by almost every organization, firm, enterprise, commercial and public structure.

• Попробуйте journaly.com или lang-8.com

• It is very important for any person to choose the right profession, because
    it determines most of our lives.

A properly chosen profession should certainly be something that you like to do.

I made my choice.

Since we live in a state governed by the rule of law, lawyers are in great demand.

I am sure that in order that everyone could live comfortably in our society, their life should be based on laws and clear rules.

After all, if there were no rules and order, everyone would do what they wanted which is not always good without thinking about how it would affect others.

So there are rules of behavior and people who make sure that these rules are fair and always enforced.

Sometimes it happens that there is no one to protect a person, so lawyers are needed for protection by helping such a person.

A lawyer can help an unfairly offended person, protect the rights of a crime victim, help a person who was illegally dismissed from work, restore or protect disputed property or housing rights.

Lawyers are respectable people required by almost every organization, firm, enterprise, commercial and public structure.

• After all, if there were no rules and order, everyone would do what they wanted which is not always good without thinking about how it would affect others.

---Как-то не очень хорошо звучит концовка предложения. Я подумал и решил ее переделать на:...and thus other people's rights would be ignored/...everyone would do as they desired, which is not always good, because other people,s rights and opinions would be marginalized and ignored.

• Огромнейшее спасибо!