Present Simple для будущего

• На занятии по английском проходили варианты описания будущего и меня зацепили такие примеры:
    The train leaves at 11.40 a.m. from Kings Cross. - корректно
    Но
    I am having my hair cut tomorrow at 4 p.m. - на вопрос можно ли здесь употребить просто I have..., получил отрицательный ответ.
    При этом во множественном числе первого лица как будто бы тоже можно использовать Present Simple
    We leave tomorrow at 6 p.m.

В чем разница?

• Talking about the future
    Learn about the different verb forms you can use to talk about the future, and do the exercises to practise using them.

When we know about the future, we normally use the present tense.

1. We use the present simple for something scheduled:

We have a lesson next Monday.
    The train arrives at 6.30 in the morning.
    The holidays start next week.
    It's my birthday tomorrow.

2. We can use the present continuous for plans or arrangements:

I'm playing football tomorrow.
    They are coming to see us tomorrow.
    We're having a party at Christmas.

https://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/grammar/english-grammar-reference/talking-about-future

• I've always struggled with this"

In the bodies I, You, We, They, the To from the verb is dropped
    In the bodies He, She, It, the To is also dropped but also added to the verb s at the end
    In the bodies He, She, It, when the verb ends in X, O, Sh, Ch, Ss, we add es to it
    In the bodies He, She, It, when the verb ends in Y, it will be spit and ies will be added in its place
    Negation in the present simple
    On this page I saw several options:
    https://www.kinorot.com/ In the forms I, You, We, They, we add not after the verb (remember that to is dropped)
    In the bodies He, She, It, we add es to the verb and then the word not

• Another easier explanation
    How do we know when to use the Present Simple?
    The first thing that we will obviously have to verify first is that the event we are referring to in the sentence is actually happening in the present.
    Apart from that, we now have to ask ourselves whether the rules for using Present Simple are met. As mentioned, if it is a repeated action or a note of fact/opinion.

It is also important to know when not to use the Present Simple, and especially how not to get confused between it and its (non-identical) twin brother the Present Progressive:

When I mean to say that "I am going to the grocery store now", and when it is clear to me that the action is now being actively voiced, I must remember that the use of the Present Simple is not appropriate and that we must use the Present Progressive: "I am going to the grocery store"

• Нужно различать расписание (которое от вас не зависит) и идет в present simple (как поезд, регулярно отходящий по расписанию, то есть повторяющееся действие), и действие запланированное вами лично (второй пример). Что касается третьего примера, то все зависит от ситуации, от контекста, и соответственно могут употребляться оба варианта, оба времени, чаще длительное, но если от вас запланированное действие не зависит, например, вы выезжаете с группой, почему и важно «мы», то прозвучит именно simple. Как и в другом примере We have a lesson next Monday.