Let's chat in English togeter!!! For all.

• hi,my unknowen friends. i want to make friend in abroad country. would you like to know me.

• answer my question.

• Hi!!!
    But you are not very active here!
    Try to attract people discassing something=)

• Hi people! =)))

• Hi i am only yaer in learning of english. Can you help me in devoloping my english. If you want something to disscus i can help you. for example; What you thought about learning of english with help of books & internet.

• I think that Internet and Books are VERY useful for learning English!!! If you have some questions, you are welcome!

• Hi i am only yaer in learning of english. Can you help me in devoloping my english. If you want something to disscus i can help you. for example; What you thought about learning of english with help of books & internet.

• OK THANKS. wHAT IS YOUR NAME? OR I MUST CALL YOU WITH YOUR NICKNAME G@V@IT$. iF I have mistakes can you say that i have them.

• Hello!!!!!!! How are u?

• Hello. I am a newcomer. As I see there are some mistakes in messages. I propose to correct them all together in order people take them into attention.
    Нигина: Hello. I want /to/ chat too. My name is Nigina. I want to add you in my list. Are /Do/ you agree?