Помогите перевести фразу, please

• Не могу уловить смысл:
    "Full force get busy one time!"
    и почему get, а не gets?

• What I am about to say is really only my guess. There is a musical group called Full Force, which is composed of African American musicians. In the 1980's Full Force produced a song called “I’m Real” which was sung by another African American artist, James Brown. One line of that song is “Full force get busy one time.” You can find the lyrics by simply Googling “James Brown I’m Real lyrics.”

I have read the lyrics of the song, and even in context, this line of the song is almost impossible to understand. (In fact, most of the song is impossible to understand.) It may be that the reference to “Full force” is to the musical group, Full Force. The line may mean that the group Full Force gets busy one time. Why “get” and not “gets?” Again, I can only guess. Some American blacks speak using a type of English sometimes called African American Vernacular. According to Wikipedia, “Present-tense verbs are uninflected for number/person: there is no -s ending in the present-tense third-person singular. Example: She write poetry (‘She writes poetry’).” Therefore, instead of singing “get,” the African American singer sings “get.”

• Thx a lot Michael for so detailed answer! And yes, the line refers to this group ;)
    I have read the lyrics of the song, and even in context, this line of the song is almost impossible to understand. this explains everything; my hesitation has gone :)