помогите пожалуйста исправить ошибки в переводе

• особенно хромают времена, подскажите пожалуйста где я напутала

English into success

Knowledge of English is important component of success. It give new possibilities to successful activity in different life spheres.
    You have chance will be accepting in large company and raise on scale of career. The foreign language help you talk with leadership, negotiate with an other country partners, write reports or work on probation abroad.
    You give possibility to travelling, find out other cultures, participate in international festivals, associate with foreigners, watch original English films, learn worlds news, read English book and understand what soloists sing in rock-concerts.
    If you go in for sports professionally, you can go abroad on competitions or play for foreign club, you will need to communicate with the trainer and a command and give interview to a foreign press.
    Or to understand the companion who has arrived to Russia from other country.
    You can go to study in other country participating in programs Student Exchange, Work and Travel, Learn and Travel, enter in foreign institute or studies in it in absentia.
    English is a main language in science sphere, especially in exact science and humanities. Many conferences are held with English, specialized software are often have English interface, world scientific share information by English. And you take access on research works which are being published.
    The information now is base of success. If you speak fluent technical English, you have possibility to use new version of software product and needn’t wait localizing version for Russia.
    You have more information from world web because English-speaking Internet more in 10 times
    then Russian-speaking. You can take information from support service of the manufacturer or question about trouble on international forums.
    People created language in a current of centuries and it has kept his type of mentality. If we study English, we look at world from different view. We change our perception and improve our mind. We are improved.

Исходный текст:

Знание иностранного языка – важная составляющая успеха, его знание открывает новые возможности для успешной деятельности в различных сферах жизни людей.
    Зная английский, вы сможете устроиться успешную компанию и продвинуться вверх по карьерной лестнице.
    Иностранный язык поможет при общении с руководством, для ведения переговоров с иностранными партнерами, при составлении отчетов или прохождения стажировок за рубежом.
    Вы получите возможность путешествовать, познакомиться с культурами других стран,
    участвовать в международных культурных мероприятиях, общаться с иностранцами,
    смотреть англоязычные фильмы в оригинале, узнавать мировые новости, читать английские книги и понимать о чем поется в песнях на рок-концертах.
    Если вы занимаетесь спортом профессионально, вы можете поехать а рубеж на соревнования или играть за зарубежный клуб, тогда вам нужно будет общаться с тренером и командой, давать интервью иностранной прессе. Или понимать товарища, приехавшего в Россию из другой страны.
    Вы сможете поехать учиться с другую страну по обмену, по программе путешествие и обучение, работа и обучение, поступить в иностранный институт или учится в нем заочно.
    Английский язык преобладает в сфере науки, особенно в точных и естественных науках.
    Многие конференции проводятся на английском языке, специализированное программное обеспечение чаще всего имеет английский интерфейс, мировое сообщество ученых обменивается информацией на английском.
    Зная английский, вы получите доступ к исследовательской информации, которая была опубликована.
    Информация сегодня – это основа нашего успеха.
    Зная технический английский, вы можете использовать новые версии зарубежных программных продуктов и не ждать русифицированных версий.
    Вы сможете узнавать в 10 раз больше информации из англоязычного Интернета, потому что он в 10 раз больше русскоязычного, общаться с людьми информационной сферы из разных стран, получать информацию от службы поддержки производителя программного продукта или устройства или обсудить вопрос на международных специализированных форумах.
    С английским вам открыта дорога на курсы повышения квалификации за рубежом, для получения международных сертификатов и общения с иностранными коллегами.
    В структуре языка заложен тот способ мышления, который свойственен данному народу. Изучая другой язык, мы смотрим на мир с другой точки зрения, меняем наше мировоззрение и совершенствуем наше сознание.

• Помогите пожалуйста исправить ошибки в сочинение: The house of my dream surely should be light. In the house there should be spacious rooms. Small quantity of furniture and huge windows. In the house of my dream surely there should be the second floor on which the beautiful wooden ladder will conduct. The bedroom of my dream should be cozy. In my room should there are small night lamps and lamps. Kitchen of my dream big and light. And outside the house of my dream will be surrounded with black small lamps. In such house it will be pleasant is in the winter and in the summer!
    Заранее спасибо*_*

• alla, Привет! У меня не оь высокийчен уровень английского, поэтому профессионально не проверю текст, но вот две ошибки точно увидела:
    >>> Kitchen of my dream big and light - нет глагола is.
    >>> In such house it will be pleasant is in the winter and in the summer! is здесь не нужен. И 'the' c winter и summer в этом случае не нужен, так как ты говоришь вообще о временах года, а не о конкретных зиме или лете.

• NastasiaS,спасибо вам большое!!!!!:)

• Помогите исправить:I: Hi
    I: Yes. I always wanted to be a chemist. Chemistry is interesting science of the composition , structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
    I: Why did you go to the Department of Chemistry ?
    I: I agree with you . study of the theory is very boring . I find it too lazy to read the scientific literature , learning formulas and laws .
    I: I want to go to the department of biochemistry and medicinal chemistry department preparatov. what do you want to learn?
    I: why choose these chairs ?
    I: Chemists may try to observe and explain situations or natural phenomena, or they can invent new substance or matter
    I: Scientists do not have to be selfish people. money can not be compared to the health and lives of people.
    I: I do not want to be a scientist . I'm interested in chemistry that has a practical application.
    I: I wish you success . I hope you will not be disappointed in their own hopes.
    I: bye

• Помогите исправить:I: Hi
    I: Yes. I have always wanted to be a chemist. Chemistry is an interesting science of the composition , structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
    I: Why did you go to the Department of Chemistry ?
    I: I agree with you . the study of the theory is very boring . I find it too lazy to read scientific literature , learning formulas and laws .
    I: I want to go to the department of biochemistry and that of medicinal chemistry and preparations. what do you want to learn?
    I: why choose these chairs ?
    I: Chemists may try to observe and explain situations or natural phenomena, or they can invent new substance or matter
    I: Scientists do not have to be selfish people. money can not be compared to the health and lives of people.
    I: I do not want to be a scientist . I'm interested in chemistry that has a practical application.
    I: I wish you success . I hope you will not be disappointed in your own hopes.
    I: bye

• Помогите, пожалуйста, исправить ошибки в тексте!
    SCHOOL AND ME
    I study in the shcool of "Raymond le Corre" at avenue of 11 novembre. My school is big and beautiful. Lessons begin at 8 am, so I wake up at five hours of the morning, wash, eat breakfast and get on a bus. When I arrive at school, we start the first lesson. Then begins the second lesson, and after it's a big recreation for 10 minutes. Then we have the third lesson, after the fourth. Usually the lessons ends at twelve o'clock, but sometimes I finish earlier or later, and on Wednesday I always end up at 12:00 and I don't study in the afternoon. After the end of the last lesson I have a lunch. Lunch ends at 13:30. Someone eats in the school, and someone goes home. I'm going at home. After the lunch I go back to college and usually I have four lessons, but sometimes less. Education is an important part of my life because it gives knowledge, and knowledge is often needed. My teachers are very good lessons and I like to learn new information. My favorite subjects are math, history and English. I really try to prepare well for them and I wonder everything related to them. The only thing I don't like at school - it's too early to wake up.

• Помогите, пожалуйста, исправить ошибки в тексте!
    SCHOOL AND ME
    I study at the "Raymond le Corre" college in 11 November avenue. My college is big and beautiful. Lessons begin at 8 AM, so I wake up at five in the morning, wash, eat my breakfast and get on a bus. When I arrive at college, the first lesson starts. Then the second lesson continues followed by a long 10 minute break. Then we have the third lesson and finally the fourth. Usually the lessons end at twelve o'clock, but sometimes I finish earlier or later, and on Wednesday I always end up at 12:00 and I don't study in the afternoon. After the last lesson I have lunch. Lunch ends at 13:30. Some pupils eat in the college canteen, others go home. I usually go home for lunch. After lunch I go back to college and usually have four lessons, sometimes less. Education is an important part of my life because it gives knowledge, and knowledge is often needed. My teachers are very well trained, and I like to learn new information. My favorite subjects are maths, history and English. I really try to prepare them well, and I wonder how many things are related to them. The only thing I don't like at college is the need to wake up too early.

• Помогите исправить ошибки в тексте.
    . Some say that studying abroad is not interesting , and others , that there is a very good student and that there get a lot of knowledge . I'll talk about how I was trained abroad at the University Westmes. And do a little comparison with training in Russia . Harrow campus is very nice, well-groomed . The library is open almost 24 hours 7 days a week. Then there are classes with printers and computers. Lots of books . The library has Wi-Fi. The difference in learning - big. Here the system is such that " read, read and read again ." More than read , the better for you. Teachers give only the basics , all except - on the conscience of the student . If passed one day later - minus 10 percent of the evaluation. All very strictly . Not like us: " Well , can I pass in a month ? - Well , okay , to hell with you ." Quite a different grading system . However, there are pluses: brains begin to really work . And all the knowledge that they give very practical . That is, 90 percent will be useful in their future profession . Too little free time - because it is necessary to do very much. But find it possible. On campus there is usually and bars and sports departments . Despite all this I like it here and studying abroad is very good.
    2 . As a child I went with my dad to Bityug where we conducted with him three days . Rested , fished just boated . The place where we rested , just fine , sore field next to which is the river itself with a sandy beach , close to the forest, and near the river grows huge, old oak tree under which we had a tent, where we lived. In this river are found cancers that are very nimble , a lot of different fish. Nature, there are very beautiful, although the river is small in width, but go with it is a pleasure. And in the winter when it freezes you can go to admire the winter appearance of this wonderful place.

Одни говорят, что обучение за границей не интересно, а другие, что там очень хорошо учиться и что там получают много знаний.
    Я расскажу о том, как я обучался за рубежом в университете Westmes. И сделаю небольшое сравнение с обучением в России.
    Кампус Harrow очень хороший, ухоженный. Библиотека работает практически 24 часа 7 дней в неделю. Тут есть и принтеры и классы с компьютерами. Много книг. В библиотеке есть Wi-Fi.
    Разница в обучении - большая. Здесь система такова, что "читайте, читайте и еще раз читайте". Чем больше прочтете, тем лучше для вас. Учителя дают только основы, все что кроме - на совести ученика. Если сдал на день позже - минус 10 процентов от оценки. Все очень строго. Не так как у нас: "ну, можно я через месяц сдать? - ну, ладно, черт с тобой". Совсем иная система оценок. Но при этом есть плюсы: начинают мозги по-настоящему работать. И все знания, что дают, очень практические. То есть процентов 90 пригодятся в будущей профессии.
    Свободного времени катастрофически мало - из-за того, что делать надо очень много. Но найти его возможно. На территории кампуса обычно есть и бары, и спорт факультеты.
    Несмотря на всё это мне здесь нравится и обучение за границей очень хорошее.

В детстве я с папой ездил на битюг, где мы с им проводили дня три. Отдыхали, ловили рыбу, просто плавали на лодке. Место где мы отдыхали, просто прекрасно, больное поле, рядом с которым находится сама река с песчаным пляжем, неподалеку лес, а возле реки растет огромный, старый дуб, под которым у нас была палатка, где мы жили. В этой реке водятся раки, которые очень проворные, очень много разных рыб. Природа ,там, очень красивая, хотя речка небольшая, по ширине, но плыть по ней одно удовольствие. А зимой когда она замерзает можно съездить полюбоваться зимней внешностью этого чудного места.