помогите, пожалуйста, с Passive Voice

• 1. She took a long time to write the composition but at last she wrote it. 2. Don't put the cup there: somebody will break it. 3. Why weren't you at the birthday party? — They didn't invite me. 4. We met many difficulties but all the same we finished the work in time. 5. We shall leave you behind if you are not quick. 6. I spent all my money on books last month. 7. I don't think we shall do all this work today: there is too much of it. 8. It's a very funny thing that when I start doing this, somebody always stops me. 9. Don't leave these sweets on the table: somebody will eat them. 10. The elephant broke the branch of the tree. 11. The bees attacked the bear when it tried to take their honey.12. At the last competition the first prize (to win) by our team. 13. The question (to settle) as soon as they arrived. 14. Your report must (to divide) into two chapters. 15. Soon he (to send) to a sanatorium. 16. The book (to discuss) at the next conference. 17. The composition must (to hand) in on Wednesday. 18. Yesterday he (to tell) to prepare a speech. 19. The article (to publish) last week if I am not mistaken. 20. The lectures (to attend) by all of us. 21. A taxi (to call) fifteen minutes ago so we are expecting it any moment. 22 The young man (to introduce) to me only a couple of hours ago but it seems to me that I've known him for years. 23. The rule explained by the teacher at the last lesson (to understand) by all of us. 24. The poem was so beautiful that it (to learn) by everybody. 25. I hope the invitation (to accept) by everybody. 26. The letter (to post) in half an hour.

• помогите пожалуйста)
    1. At the last competition the first prize (to win) by our team. 2. The question (to settle) as soon as they arrived. 3. Your report must (to divide) into two chapters. 4. Soon he (to send) to a sanatorium. 5. The book (to discuss) at the next conference. 6. The composition must (to hand) in on Wednesday. 7. Yesterday he (to tell) to prepare a speech. 8, The article (to publish) last week, if I am not mistaken. 9.The lectures (to attend) by all of us. 10. A taxi (to call) fifteen minutes ago, so we are expecting it any moment. 11. The young man (to introduce) to me only a couple of hours ago, but it seems to me that I've known him for years. 12. The rule explained by the teacher at the last lesson (to understand) by all of us. 13. The poem was so beautiful that it (to learn) by everybody. 14. I hope the invitation (to accept) by everybody. 15. The letter (to post) in half an hour. 16. It seems to me that music (to hear) from the next room.

• 1.was won
    2.was settled
    3.must be divided
    4.will be sent
    5.will be discussed
    6.must be handed in
    7.was told
    8.was published
    9.are attended
    10.was called
    11.was introduced
    12.was understood
    13.was learnt
    14.will be accepted
    15.will be posted
    16.is being heard

• 1. I spent all my money on books last month.
    2. I don’t think we shall do all this work today: there is too much of it.
    3. It’s a very funny thing that when I start doing this, somebody always stops me.
    4. Don’t leave these sweets on the table: somebody will eat them.
    5. The elephant broke the branch of the tree.
    6. The bees attacked the bear when it tried to take their honey.

• лилия
    Задание - переделать в косвенную речь?
    1.All my money was spent on books last month.
    2.I don't think all this work will be done today: there is too much of it.
    3.It's a very funny thing that when I start doing this, I am always stopped.
    4.Don't leave these sweets on the table: they will be eaten.
    5.The branch of the tree was broken by the elephant.
    6.The bear was attacked by the bees when it tried to take their honey.