What kind of presents are you going to buy for your relatives?

• Hey everyone! It would be interesting to know what kind of presents are you going to buy at New Year? If it's not a secret you can share with me!! :)
    Have a good weekend!

• Hello Lucky!
    Every year I bought interesting presents for each member of my family, but this year I'm going to buy a big nice clock for the living room))

• Everybody!!! Please help !!! Recommend me something!! I haven't got much money but I want to buy something good for my friend...

• The best present-that's done yourself, u know. it's not expensive, but more lovely, cuz u worked harder, tryna do it better. i'm gonna win the olympiad (chemistry), it seems to be cool present!

• Hi,Amely!!!
    If I were you,I'd buy smth like pen...luxury pen,maybe "Parker" or "Waterman".It'll be very good present))..

• Well, Sergio, such presents as Parker aren't fit into the term of budget present :)
    But you can buy your friend some book on the topic he or she is interested in. It could be a voucher for visiting some place or performance etc. And I agree with Tim regarding self-made presents.