Помогите перевести)))

• С – Привет. Я так рада тебя видеть.)))

А – Привет. Я тебя тоже.))

С – Как у тебя дела?

А – У меня все хорошо. А у тебя? Как провела каникулы?

С – Все отлично. Каникулы провела весело. Ездила домой в Новокузнецк. поведала всех родственников и друзей. А ты как отдохнула?

А – Отдохнула замечательно. Гуляла с друзьями, ходила в кино.

С – О, а на какие фильмы ходила?

А – На «Аватар» и «Воображариум Доктора Парнаса»

С – Мне тоже понравился «Воображариум Доктора Парнаса» Там играет Джонни Депп, а я его обожаю. Но жалко, что у него роль не большая.

А – Мне тоже нравится Джонни Депп. А сколько ты в поезде ехала?

С – Я ехала почти трое суток.

А – И не скучно было?

С – Нет, конечно! Попутчики попались веселые, молодые спортсмены, которые ехали на соревнования. А ты куда-нибудь ездила?

А – Я ездила только к бабушке в деревню, она меня там разными вкусностями баловала.

С – Здорово. Но мне пора бежать, я очень опаздываю.

А – До, встречи. Было приятно пообщаться.

С – Мне тоже. До понедельника.

• C - Hello, I'm so happy to see you!
    A - Hi, so am I.
    C - How are you doing?
    A - Fine. And you? How did you spend your holidays?
    C - It was great! I've been to Novokuznetsk, I visited my parents and friends there. And how did you spend your time?
    A - I've spent an awsome time. I walked with my friends and went to the cinema.
    C - Oh, what films did you watch?
    A - "Avatar" and "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus"
    C - I liked "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" as well. Johnny Depp plays there, I adore him. But unfortunately, he has a small part.
    A - I like Johnny too. How long did you go by train?
    C - It was more than 3 days.
    A - Was it boring?
    C - Of course not! The fellow travellers were cheerful young sportsmen, going to a sporting event. Did you go somwhere?
    A - I've only been to my granny to contry, she was treating me with some delicacies.
    C - Great! I've to go, I'm being late now.
    A - See ya. It was nice to talk to you.
    C - Me too. See you on Monday.

• Aviation Signal
    A glass tube filled with neon gas was found to be suitable for this kind of work. Instead of a neon lamp, in some cases, a low current filament lamp may also be used as a signaling source. In order to assist the aviator in locating the transmission line, a signal marking its position is provided; this signal is a luminous lamp attached to the conductors of the transmission line; the lamp is lightened by the potential on the line and serves to indicate its position. This signal also makes a safety device. If the line is under tension, the attending personnel working on it will know that potential is on the line.

• помогите перевести
    Smart in yellow uniforms, staff hurry about in Finland's $60 million-a-year SOL cleaning company carrying laptops and the latest Nokia mobile phones, as well as heavy-duty vacuum cleaners.

• эти каникулы я провела замечательно!! на каникулах мы вместе с сестрой ходили на горку и катались.я спала до 10 часов. Вместе с друзьями я ходила в кино, на елку в театр. Не смотря на холод мы с сестрой почти каждый день гуляли.Эти каникулы мне очень понравились!!!