разделительный вопрос

А что такое аннотация к тексту? Лучше Вы составьте сами, а я исправлю ошибки.

• Помогите задать 4 вида вопросов к предложениям!I get a lot of questions from my friends from school in Russia...Это поможет мне разбраться как это делать..Есле не трудно напишите пож,как вы это делаете))))

• He must work hard today. составить общий , специальный , разделительный вопрос

• HE MUST WORK HARD TODAY СОСТАВИТЬ ОБЩИЙ РАЗДЕЛИТЕЛЬНЫЙ СПЕЦИАЛЬНЫЙ ВОПРОСЫ

• всем привет) помогите пож-та задать общий и специальные вопросы к этому предложению и нужно чтобы вопросов было 5:
    At commercial centres of international and national exhibitions participants can negotiate the sale and the purchase of different goods.

• 1.Can at commercial centres of international and national exhibitions participants can negotiate the sale and the purchase of different goods?
    2. where are negotiate the sale and the purchase of different goods?
    3. At commercial centres of international and national exhibitions participants can negotiate the sale and the purchase of different goods can’t it? (разделительный)
    4. The participants can negotiate the sale and the purchase of different goods At commercial centres of international and national exhibitions?
    5. do At commercial centres of international and national exhibitions participants can negotiate the sale and the purchase of different goods or talk about discounts?
    подскажите я правильно составила вопросы очень нужна ваша помощь.

• как задать вопросы к этому предложению He left school an hour ago

• помогите пожалуйста задать вопрос.
    He is Russia.
    They are English.
    It is a bike.
    She is Beautiful.

• Закончите разделительные вопросы и ответьте на них.
    1. You are Mr. Dean,... ? –…
    2. I come home at 2, …? - …
    3. You have no children,...? - …
    4. You've been to Brazil,...? -...
    5. But she can dance,...? -…
    6. They won't be late,...? -...
    7. You'd like to take part in our film,...? -...
    8. She isn't waiting for us, … ? - …
    9. You worked as a model, …? -…
    10. We had come by the evening, …? -…

• They can easily lose their way