Пожалуйста, помогите с Participle I, II, Gerund и переводом предложений.

• Пожалуйста, помогите с Participle I, II, Gerund и переводом предложений.
    1. He was fined for being drunk in charge of a car. 2. The Police and Criminal Evidence Act, 1984 requires arrangements to be made for obtaining the view of people in the area about the policing of it and for obtaining their co-operation with the police in preventing crime. 3 .The police may arrest a person without a warrant under the arrest scheme established by the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, 1984. 4. Having grounds to suspect of an offence, the police must caution a person.

• 1.Его оштрафовали за вождение в пьяном виде.
    fined - Participle II
    being - Gerund
    2.Предложение узко-специализированное, а т.к. я не специалист в юриспруденции, сами подкорректируйте мой перевод:
    Парламентский акт "The Police and Criminal Evidence Act, 1984" (Полиция и преступный закон 1984г. о свидетельстве) требует принять меры для осмотра людей на патрулируемой территории и для того, чтобы люди сотрудничали с полицией с целью предотвращения преступления.
    made - Participle II
    obtaining - Gerund
    preventing - Gerund
    3.Полиция может арестовать человека без ордера на основании the arrest scheme (не знаю, как это переводится), установленного парламентским актом "the Police and Criminal Evidence Act, 1984".
    established - Participle II
    4.Если у полиции есть основания подозревать человека в правонарушении, она должна сделать предупреждение.
    having - Participle I

• Спасибо огромное!!!

• Помогите пожалуйста!!!
    Подчеркните в каждом глагол-сказуемое и определите его видо-временную форму и залог.
    1. Our university is successfully solving many complex seientifie problems.
    2. All the members of the Couneil have outlined the measures for further cooperation in the field of production science and technology.
    3. Our counterparts have just been shown round the factory.
    4. All spheres of life will be represented at the exhibition.
    5. They have been exporting a lot of high equipment technology to Russian since 2000.

• помогите пожалуйста перевести предложения на русский язык. Подчеркнуть Participle I и Participle II и установить функции каждого из них, т.е. укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого.

1. The results received were of great importance for further work.
    2. A balsa tree found in South America is lighter than any other.
    3. Having passed all the examinations he left for his native town.

• Лельчик

1.is solving- Presenr Continuous Active
    2.have outlined-Present Perfect Active
    3.have been shown-Presenr Perfect Passive
    4.will be represented-Future Indefine Passive
    5.have been exporting-Presenr Perfect Continuous Active

• Style-656

1.Participle II
    2.Participle II
    3.Perfect Participle I

1.Полученные результаты были очень важны для дальнейшей работы.
    2.Дерево бальза, обнаруженное в Америке, легче любого другого дерева.
    3.Сдав все экзамены, он уехал в свой родной город.

С уважением

• помогите пожалуйста перевести предложения на русский язык. Подчеркнуть Participle I и Participle II и установить функции каждого из них, т.е. укажите, является ли оно определением, обстоятельством или частью глагола-сказуемого.

1. The boy standing there is my brother.
    2. The lost book was found at last.
    3. Taking the girl by the hand, she led her across the street.
    4. We think of seeing a new film after supper.

1. The boy standing there is my brother.-standing-PARTICIPLE I,определение-Мальчик стоящий там мой брат
    2. The lost book was found at last.-lost,PARTICIPLE II,определение-Потерянная книга наконец была найдена
    3. Taking the girl by the hand, she led her across the street.-Taking,PARTICIPLE I, обстоятельство-Взяв девочку за руку она перевела ее на другую сторонцу улицы
    4. We think of seeing a new film after supper.-seeing,Gerund,предложное дополненение-Мы думаем посмотреть новый фильм после ужина

• помогите, пожалуйста
    Use Participle I or Participle II in these sentences, translate them
    into Ukrainian.
    1. Examination of the (to damage) headlights showed that they were on
    at the time of the collision.
    2. If the police seize legally (to obtain) items, the search will be unlawful.
    3. He entered the apartment and went into the bedroom where he discovered the victim in her nightgown (to lie) in bed on her back.
    4. People (to await) trial in custody are entitled to privileges not granted to convicted prisoners. -
    5. In criminal homicide cases the amount of blood (to find) at the crime scene may be particularly important.