пожалуйста помогите с небольшим заданием

• ЗДРАВСТВУЙТЕ!!!ПОМОГИТЕ ПОЖАЛУЙСТА.ОГРОМНОЕ СПАСИБО.
    Какой частью речи являются выделенные слова.
    WE EXPORTED the goods to the USA.I heard ON the news that EXPORTS are up again this year.
    Bananas are not grown here, they are IMPORTED.IMPORTS have risen this month.
    HE INSULTED me.That was a terrible INSULT.

Мой вариант:
    WE-личное местоимение
    EXPORTED-глагол
    ON -предлог
    EXPORTS-существительное
    IMPORTED-причастие II
    IMPORTS-существительное
    HE-личное местоимение
    INSULTED-глагол
    INSULT-существительное

• СПАСИБО

• Здравствуйте помогите пожалуйста!!!!
    Переделать предложения.
    Образец:The book is not interesting.I shall not read it.(If the book were interesting,i should read it.)
    1.I can`t give you a lift because i haven`t got a car.
    2.We won`t have a haliday.We haven`t got any money.
    3.I don`t know the answer,so i can`t tell you.
    4.There aren`t any eggs.I won`t make an omelette.
    5.We have three children.We won`t take a year off and travel round the world.

• Здравствуйте помогите пожалуйста!!!!
    Переделать предложения.
    Образец:The book is not interesting.I shall not read it.(If the book were interesting,i should read it.)
    1.I can`t give you a lift because i haven`t got a car.-If I had a car, I would give you a lift.
    2.We won`t have a holiday.We haven`t got any money.-If we had money, we would have a holiday.
    3.I don`t know the answer,so i can`t tell you.-If I knew the answer, I would be able to tell you.
    4.There aren`t any eggs.I won`t make an omelette.-I would make an omelette if there were eggs.
    5.We have three children.We won`t take a year off and travel round the world.-If we did not have three children, we would take a year off and travel round the world.

• СПАСИБО БОЛЬШОЕ!!!!!

• ПОМОГИТЕ!!!!
    Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык предложения с герундием (Gerund), обратите внимание на особенности его образования и перевода. Определите форму и функцию герундия в предложениях.
    1. He was suspected of having committed a serious crime.
    2. There are different opinions on abolishing penalty of death.
    3. Maintaining public order is one of the police functions.
    4. The investigator stopped examining the fingerprints.
    5. The main task of police work is protecting society against crime.

• Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык следующие предложения, обращая внимание на особенности перевода объектного инфинитивного оборота (Complex Object). В каждом предложении выпишите данный оборот.
    1. I heard the door of the court-room open.
    2. We all knew him to be a very experienced barrister.
    3. Everyone wished the judge to start the sitting of the court as soon as possible.

• Перепишите и письменно переведите на русский язык следующие предложения, обращая внимание на особенности перевода субъектного инфинитивного оборота (Complex Subject). В каждом предложении выпишите данный оборот.
    1. The data is unlikely to be wrong.
    2. He was said to have been permitted to leave the room.
    3. The young woman is considered to be in need of care and protection.

• Помогите пожалуйста!!!!
    1. Запишите словами

2002; 17; 1941; 237; 2/5; 27.5; April 17; 4.4; 25; IX; 25,000,000; 1,567

2. Запишите цифрами

Two thousand and twenty five; twenty seven; the second of May; one million thirty four thousand three hundred and sixty nine; one fifth; one point eight; a quarter.

3. Образуйте и запишите порядковые числительные

25-ый, 342-ой, 115-ый, 1937-ой, 16-ый, 80-ый