Онлайн тест по английской грамматике

• Hello

• The other day when I went shopping a woman stopped me and asked(me) the way to the post office. I gave her directions and she thanked me politely then ran off quickly in the opposite direction. I put my hand in my pocket and found that my wallet missed. She must have taken it while we were talking. I shouted and ran after her but it was no good. She dessapeared in the crowd.
    Угу, грамматически верно, но текст, как во всех учебниках, местами почти смешной из-за "чукотскости". :)))) Лучше так:

The other day when I went shopping a woman stopped me and asked the way to the post office. I gave her directions, she thanked me quite politely and hurried away from me. I put my hand in the pocket and discovered that my wallet had gone. She must have taken (pinched) it while we were talking. I shouted and rushed after her but all in vain. She (completely) disappeared in the crowd.

• Помогите пожалуйста. Добавьте личные местоимения, чтобы закончить историю.

The other day when I was shopping a woman stopped ...me.... and asked .......... the way to
    the post office. .......... gave ………. directions and .......... thanked .......... politely, then
    ran off quickly in the opposite direction. .......... put ………. hand in my pocket and found that ………. wallet was missing. .......... must have taken …… while. .......... were talking. .......... shouted and ran after. .......... but................was no good. .......... had disappeared in the crowd.