Пожалуйста, помогите проверить грамматику

• Добрый день! Помогите, пожалуйста, проверить грамматику. Верно ли поставлены слова в предложении..

I want tell you about my life, when I was 18 years old. Now, remembering then time, I think, that most my deeds were silly. As all teenagers, I didn’t listen my parents. Though studied great. At school I liked such subjects as literature, algebra, history. I hated physics and chemistry. At our school sometimes passed different competitions. There were some competitions at our school from time to time and I always participated with my friend. I liked to create newspapers, played parts in school theatrical performances Our school also holds a fair «Autumn gifts» every September, where old people could buy vegetables and fruit at the low prices. Сame always to many people. When there were holidays we all together decorated a class after lessons. For New Year we have ornamented window paints. Our parents were not very happy that we stayed after school to decorate the class, instead of learning lessons. I graduated from school early, at 16 years.Now I think it was worth to stay. At that time didn't go to the cinema, we were going with my friends at home, listening to music and filled the so-called “girls questioner”. Every girl
    was then the questionary. And everyone handed it each pupil in the class to fill. This is briefly what I wanted to tell about my school time.

Уровень Beginner.

• Поздняя осень,Грачи улители,Лес обножился,поля опустели.Только у нас на осеннем балу смех и веселье у всех настроенье!

• Добрый день! Помогите, пожалуйста, проверить грамматику. Верно ли поставлены слова в предложении..

I want tell you what kind of life I led when I was 18 years old. Now, remembering that time, I think that most of my deeds were silly. Like all teenagers, I didn’t listen to my parents though I studied well. At school I liked such subjects as literature, algebra, history. I hated physics and chemistry. Different competitions occasionally took place at our school. There were some competitions at our school from time to time, and I always participated in them with my friend. I liked to contribute to the school newspapers, played different parts in school theatrical performances. Our school also held a fair «Autumn gifts» every September where old people could buy vegetables and fruit at low prices. A lot of people always came to the fair. When there were holidays, we all together decorated our classroom after lessons. For a New Year we ornamented windows with various paints. Our parents were not very happy that we stayed after school to decorate the classroom instead of learning lessons. I finished school early at the age of 16 .Now I think it was worth while to stay( or worth staying). At that time I didn't go to the cinema; my friends and I went home to listen to music and fill in the so-called “girls' questionary”. Every girl then had a questionary.
    And everyone handed it to each pupil in class to fill. This is briefly what I wanted to write about my school period.

Уровень Beginner.

• I want to tell you what kind of life...