Пороверьте сочинение

• Проверьте пожалуйста сочинение.

Dear Sir/Madam

My name Jhon and I'm secretary of collage Science Club. I saw the advertisement for your local museum and interesed in organising a group visit.

I have couple qustion about your museum. I know you have special discount for education groups. How many people can be in one group? At the moment, 40 members of our club wants to visit your museum. Can we buy tickets when we arrive to museum or we must booked in advance? Could you sent me price on your tickets? Guide survices are included in the price or paid extra?

Do you have the snack bar in the museum or picnic space besides him? Any fastfood restaurant will be good too.

Please send me your response as soon as possible.

Your's fathfully,
    Jhon.

• Проверьте пожалуйста сочинение.

Dear Sir/Madam

My name John and I'm secretary of a college Science Club. I have seen an advertisement for your local museum and I am interesed in organising a group visit.

I have a couple of questions to ask about your museum. I know you have a special discount for education groups. How many people can there be in one group? At the moment, 40 members of our club want to visit your museum. Can we buy tickets when we arrive at the museum or must we book tickets in advance? Could you send me prices for your tickets? Are guide services included in the price or are they paid extra?

Do you have a snack bar in the museum or a picnic space beside it? Any fastfood restaurant will be good too.

Please send me your reply as soon as possible.

Yours faithfully,
    John.