проверьте пожалуйста письмо и сочинение (ЕГЭ)

• задание:
    You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen-friend Tom who writes:
    Last month our class went to Washington to visit the National Museum of American History. It was my first visit and it was fun ! How often do you go to museums with your class, if at all? Which museum is your favorite or what museum would you like to visit? Why do you think people should go there? This summer we plan to go hiking with my parents.
    текст письма:
    Vladivostok
    Russia
    9 August 2013

Dear Tom,
    I was very glad to get your letter. Nice to hear about your visit to museum. Sometimes we also go to museums on holidays. My favorite one is Arsenyev’s museum in Vladivostok. In my view people should go there because this museum is very interesting: there are many exhibits from which you can learn a lot about culture and history of Primorye.
    As for your summer plans. In what place will you go hiking with your parents? Will you do this for the first time or not? Will you travel by car or by something else?
    Sorry, but my mum is calling me. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Best wishes,
    Marina

задание:
    Comment on the following statement:
    Some people think that extreme sports help to build character.

текст письма:
    It is common knowledge that sport is very useful for our physical health and also makes our character stronger. On the other hand, some kinds of sport are extreme and people who go in for such sports risk a lot and this risk can turn into sad consequences.
    My personal opinion is that extreme sports help to build character.
    Firstly, extreme sports always make you be attentive, responsible, careful and self-confident.
    Secondly, if you go in for such sports, you have to solve complicated problems and make difficult decisions.
    Thirdly, extreme sports develop your skills in working in team.
    Some people say that extreme sports can’t help to build character.
    The main reason for it is that going in for extreme sports does a lot of harm to health: hurts, fractures. Therefore, it only make people disappointed in themselves.
    The second reason has some scientific aspects. People who go in for extreme sports want to get a lot of adrenaline. Such people don’t realize what they are doing. In addition it can lead to sad end.
    I don’t agree with the opposite opinion. In my view, all hurts and all the pain can’t make people loose belief in themselves. On the contrary, it makes you analyze your mistakes and therefore helps to build character.
    As for the second reason, not all extreme sport lovers want only to get adrenaline.
    To sum up, extreme sports can really help to be brave, strong, self-confident, responsible, in other words - to build character.

заранее спасибо

• Dear Tom,

I was very glad to get your letter. Nice to hear about your visit to the museum. Sometimes we also go to museums on holidays. My favorite one is Arsenyev’s museum in Vladivostok. In my view people should go there because this museum is very interesting: there are many exhibits from which you can learn a lot about the culture and history of Primorye.
    I want to ask you a few questions about your summer plans. Where will you go hiking with your parents? Will you do this for the first time or not? Will you travel by car or by another means of transportation?
    Sorry, my mum is calling me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Marina.

Best wishes,

Marina

• текст письма:
    It is common knowledge that sport is very useful for our physical health and also makes our character stronger. On the other hand, some kinds of sport are extreme and people who go in for such sports risk a lot and this risk can turn into sad consequences.
    My personal opinion is that extreme sports help to build character.
    Firstly, extreme sports always make you attentive, responsible, careful and self-confident.
    Secondly, if you go in for such sports, you have to solve complicated problems and make difficult decisions.
    Thirdly, extreme sports develop your skills for team work.
    Some people say that extreme sports can’t help to build character.
    The main reason for it is that going in for extreme sports does a lot of harm to health: injuries, fractures. Therefore, it only makes people disappointed in themselves.
    The second reason has some scientific aspects. People who go in for extreme sports want to get a lot of adrenaline. Such people don’t realize what they are doing. In addition it can lead to a sad end.
    I don’t agree with the opposite opinion. In my view, all the injuries and pain can’t make people lose belief in themselves. On the contrary, it makes you analyze your mistakes and therefore helps to build character.
    As for the second reason, not all extreme sport lovers want only to get adrenaline.
    To sum it up, extreme sports can really help a person to become brave, strong, self-confident, responsible, in other words - to build character.

заранее спасибо

• памогите мне пожалуйста найти сочинение про поп формулу

• Марина, у тебя нет вводных слов таких как so, moreover, however и т д