помогите перевести сложный текст

• The PlasmaCar design includes six wheels, but only four touch the ground. The first two wheels located at the front of the vehicle do not touch the ground (a common misconception) or spin: they are merely there for stability and safety in case the rider leans forward or drives into an elevated surface (such as a street curb). The next set of wheels of the PlasmaCar are attached to the steering wheel by a lever, in such a way that they are located behind the axis of rotation of the steering column. The torque applied to the steering wheel causes a lateral friction force by the wheels on the ground, a force parallel to the axle and perpendicular to the direction the wheels are rolling.[6] If a component of this force points to the back of the car, the reaction force of the ground on the car (by Newton's "action/reaction" law) points partly forward and accelerates the car. This is the force that drives the car forward and it ultimately comes from the force exerted on the handlebars.[7] In-line skaters make a similar force by repeatedly pulling both skates laterally inward in a criss cross fashion in order to accelerate themselves. Skateboarders do a similar thing by pulling laterally inward while executing a series of alternating, tight turns. The final set of wheels (located at the back of the vehicle) spin normally, but do not pivot.

я попробовал, не получилось((

• Я тихо весенней порою шагаю.

Шумят надо мною листочки берез.

Люблю я его, и горжусь Костанаем

И эта любовь есть всегда со мной.

Вот двор, где впервые я в жизни пошел.

Цветущих лип я запах чувствую.

И гордо стоит мой посаженный тополь,

Который хранит написанную строчку «люблю».

Я знаю, что все мы не вечны,

Но ты о нас помни, не забывай.

Я верю, что ты будешь жить бесконечно,

Моя вечная любовь, мой Костанай!

• Проверьте, пожалуйста, перевод стихотворения. Возможно некоторые слова неверно употреблены. Спасибо. Вот перевод...
    I sometimes quiet spring step.

Noise above me birch leaves.

I love him, and I am proud kostanay

And that love is always with me.

Here's yard, where for the first time in my life I went.

Flowering limes I feel the smell.

And my pride is planted poplar,

Which stores the written line "love".

I know that we all do not last forever,

But do you remember about us, do not forget.

I believe that you will live forever,

My eternal love, my Kostanay!

• Григорий, не стыдно использовать google? http://translate.google.ru/?hl=ru&tab=wT
    Здесь большинство слов неверно употреблены, полный бред!

• Алекс, что именно не получилось? Попытки "в студию", мы обязательно поможем!

• orkhan не стыдно, надо срочно. Если можете, то помогите исправить бред, если нет - спасибо за ответ.