Как правильно?

• Вопрос такой, как правильно будет след. вопрос на амер. англ. "Вы использоваили эту программу?":

Did you use this program?
    Did you used this program?

В видеоуроке англ. языка по адресу:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYDAxjsC6pY
    преп. дает таблицу склонения глагола do по временам. И согласно его таблице правильно будет Did you use this program? но я чего то запутался и мне кажеться будет правильно Did you used this program? Это прошлое время, simple tense, вопросительная форма.

• Did you use правильно.

• Did you use this program?
    вот это правильно. Когда появляется did в вопросе или отрицании, то сам глагол менять уже не надо - для этого есть did.

• Спасибо. И я так понял что так вобще сказать нельзя и будет ошибкой:

Did you used this program?

это типа грамматически не правильно в данном случае добавлять -ed к глаголу? Так вобще не говорят?

• Did you used this program?
    Да, это грамматически не правильно. Так не говорят.

• Всем спасибо!

• Проверьте пожалуйста, модальные глаголы must, have to, be to be, я вставила, но сомневаюсь
    1. An effective résumé _must____ make a good first impression. 2. There is still strong demand for champagne, but in recession, it _has to___ be sold at a price people can afford.3. Staff _ must ___not smoke when serving customers. 4. We often _have to____ wait for customs clearance of our goods. 5. These products __are to__ have no more than two – thirds of the calories of the traditional product. 6. I_ am to____ talk to our personnel manager immediately. 7. Office manager: staff _must___ at their desks by 9:00. 8. We _are to___ meet with the company’s Chief Executive at 2 p.m. yesterday. 9. Workers expect that much more frequently than in the past they will _have to___ move from one organization to another.10. The aim of marketing strategy is to determine how the four P’s _have to __be utilized. 11. We are a multinational industry and do not _have to ____worry about competition. 12. Candidates, male or female, _must___ be engineering graduates. 13. Passers – by __must__ not cross the railway lines. 14. In this company the staff has often to work overtime. 15. I _am to__ admit that business - type thoughts do sneak into my head: I’ve got salaries to pay.

• Лера

6. Пересмотрите ваш вариант
    8. Пересмотрите ваш вариант, в предложении прошедшее время
    15.Пересмотрите ваш вариант

• Правильно ли сказать He has got black trainers on his feet.учительница зачеркнула ,но я ошибки не вижу.

• Правильно ли сказать He has got black trainers on his feet.учительница зачеркнула ,но я ошибки не вижу.---Я тоже не вижу здесь никакой ошибки. А что учительница предложила взамен?