давайте разговаривать на английском через skype

• Hi my name is indi and i want spek English me skype k-indikow

• Привет. Кто хочет начать общаться на английском по скайпу, пишите. Ник fylhtq1271

• Hi everybody! I need some spoken english practice, and I'd like to see your invitation for conversation in my skype mrdimarik5

• Привет. Я изучаю английский и хочу найти партнера для общения. Желательно носителя языка. Уровень начальный. Скайп darjonysh

Hello. I study English and I want to find the partner for dialogue. Level elementary. SKYPE darjonysh

• Лидия 27 лет г. Москва. Хочу изучать английский язык. Начальный уровень.
    Почта velv@ua.fm
    skype marovaki

• Здравствуйте. Я Гарик. Изучаю язык с детства. Уровень intermediate или может больше. Мне 26 лет, живу в Москве. Lets speak English!!)) I'll be glad to communicate with native speakers to promote my knowledge...)See you!!!)

• Hi, everyone! I would like to improve my speaking and communicate with different people!) My name is Katya, I'm 20 years old. I have a good knowledge of English grammar and I dream to bridge the language barrier and speak fluently! If you want to talk to me, write me: katja_88_92@mail.ru
    I will be glad to find a tutor with good speaking skills who can help me with my knowledge))

• Привет. Я Дмитрий, 29 лет. Живу в Санкт-Петербурге.
    Хотелось бы найти друзей для общения по Скайпу. Мой уровень около Upper-Intermediate. Хорошо понимаю речь на слух, конечно если это не негритянский сленг и не кокни диалект. Имею неплохой словарный запас. Без проблем читаю книги для простого потребителя (детективы например).
    Мои интересы: путешествия, фотография, музыка, электронные девайсы, английский.

В сети я с 18:00 до 23:00.
    Мой скайп: dimnensius

• привет всем мне 40 лет я русский хочу изучить английский уровень 0 неплохо знаю немецкий

• Dear all,

I am Elmin from Azerbaijan. I am 23. I wanted to do a favor to those who really want to improve their English - beneficial for me as well. SO, I have got both TOEFL (81, took in 2010) and IELTS (7 (8 in speaking), took in 2011). You might wonder why do I need to practice English anymore - reasonable question. So, till a month ago I was doing masters degree and the language of instruction was English, so I did not need to practice English out of university classes. However, as I graduated a month ago, and despite the fact that my working environment allows me to keep talking, writing in English, I feel like I need to speak more in order not to forget accrued knowledge of English gained throughout these years. I thought the best way to do that is teaching. I would be glad to organize Skype conversation classes 3 times a week - Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday at 10 pm local time (9 pm Moscow, 7 pm CET). Due to my working schedule I am not able to hold conversation classes everyday. Briefly about the format, from my own experience I know that just talking about random things does not significantly contribute to your knowledge, language skills,so, I am planning to have a discussion around certain topics chosen by the users themselves. It might be a book, article etc. I believe it will be more useful. Those interested, please add me on skype. My skype ID: elmin367. I will start the classes as soon as around 6-7 people will be gathered. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

ELmin