Помогите пожалуйста с заданием

• Прочитайте и постарайтесь понять следующий диалог. Замените все предложения, данные в прямой речи, предложениями в косвенной речи. Предложения переведите.
    A BUSINESS TALK
    Koziov.. Good morning, Mr. Lipman.
    Lipman.- Oh, Mr. Kozlov, good morning. Glad to see you in London. I hope you'll enjoy your stay in this country.
    Kozlov: I hope so too. What fine weather you are having now!
    Lipman: Yes. It's wonderful to-day. But the weather is very changeable in London. It rained heavily only yesterday morning. And what's the weather like in Moscow?
    Kozlov: It isn't so fine as it is here. It was snowing when I left Moscow.
    Lipman: 0h, was it?'
    Kozlov: Well, Mr. Lipman, I'd like to have a word with you about our order for compressors. We've gone through your latest catalogues.
    Lipman: I believe you've noticed we've improved our Model AC-30.
    Kozlov: Quite so. It is very important to us. Now this model meets the requirements of our customers. Lipman: Glad to hear that.
    Kozlov: We are going to place an order with you for 50 compressors but the fact is we usually buy your goods on c.i.f. terms but now we'd like to buy them on f.o.b. terms.
    Lipman: Will you take part deliveries in that case?
    Kozlov: 'That'll suit us all right.
    Lipman: By the way, Mr. Kozlov, we'll be able to let you have our quotation in two or three days only. Kozlov: That's very good because I'll have to leave for Edinburgh and shan't be back until next Monday. Lipman: Then we'll send our quotation to your office.
    Koziov: All right. Good-bye.
    Lipman: Good-bye.

• Аня,Виталий это уже кому-то делал,вот.
    25-02-2015 21:02
    A BUSINESS TALK

Mr.Kozlov greets Mr.Lipman.
    Mr.Lipman does the same. He says he is glad th see Mr Kozlov in LOndon He hopes that Mr. Kozlov will enjoy his stay in this country.
    Mr Kozlov is of the same opinion. He then says that the English are having fine weather today.
    Mr Lipman agrees. He confirms that it is wonderful to-day. He goes on saying that the weather is very changeable in London and admots that It rained heavily only yesterday morning. The he asks about the weather in Moscow
    Mr. Kozlov replies that it isn't so fine as it is here. He further recollects that it was snowing when he left Moscow.
    Mr.Lipman takes this information with a grain of doubt.
    Vitaly
    25-02-2015 21:13
    Mr.Kozlov says that he would like to have a word with Mr. Lipman about their order for compressors. He adds that they have gone throuh their latest catalogues.
    Mr. Lipman hopes that the Russians have noticed that they have improved their Model AC-30.
    Mr. KOzlov says that they have.He says thsat it is very important to them.He concludes by saying that now this model meets the requirements of their customers.
    Mr.Lipman is glad to hear that.
    Mr.Kozlov says that they are going to to place an order with them for 50 compressors but the fact is that they usually buy their goods on c.i.f. terms but now they would like to to buy them on f.o.b. terms.
    Mr. Lipman asks if they will take part in the deliviries then.
    Vitaly
    25-02-2015 21:20
    Mr. KOzlov says that that will suit them all right.
    Mr. Lipm,an warns mr.Kpzlov that they will be able to let them have their quotation in two or three days only.
    Mr.Kozlov says that is not a problem because he will have to leave for Edinburg and will not be back until next Monday.
    Mr. Lipman promises to send their quotation to the office of the Russians.
    After reaching an agreement the two men bid farewell to each other.

• Спасибо)