Помогите, пожалуйста...

• II. Перепишите следующие предложения, определите в них
    видо-временные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив;
    переведите предложения на русский язык.
    1. The revenue grew as the exports had increased significantly.
    2. 1 wanted to read this journal as I had never read an American journal or magazine.
    3. You appear when you are least expected.
    4. I should have called on you yesterday if I had known of your arrival.
    5. How long have you been producing these machines?
    6. We had been advertising that model for a few months before it was a success on the market.

• определите в них
    видо-временные формы глаголов и укажите их инфинитив;
    переведите предложения на русский язык.
    1. The revenue grew (to grow -Past Simple Active )as the exports had increased (io increase -Past Perfect Active )significantly.
    2. 1 wanted (to want,Past Simple Active )to read this journal as I had never read( to read Past Perfect Active )an American journal or magazine.
    3. You appear-to appear Present Simple Active when you are least expected.(are expected-to expect Present Simple Passive)
    4. I (should have called -to call, модальный should + Perfect Infinitive )Subjunctive 2 on you yesterday if I (had known-to know Past Perfect Active ) of your arrival.
    5. How long have you been producing -have been producing,to produce Present Perfect ContinuousActive these machines?
    6. We (had been advertising-to advertise, Past Perfect ContinuousActive ) that model for a few months before it (was-to be ,Past Simple Active a success on the market.

• Спасибо большое!)