Пожалуйста помогите сделать задания

• Прочитайте и постарайтесь понять следующий диалог. Выпишите и переведите предложения, содержащие конструкцию the Complex Object.
    Smith: We ve carefully examined the samples of your grey cloth, and we are favorably impressed by samples 58, 81 and 90
    Bobrov: 1’rn pleased to hear it
    Smith: But I'm afraid your prices are somewhat high. We expect you to revise your prices. Bohrov: We are quoting our best prices. They are not higher than the prices our competitors quote. All our buyers find them reasonable. We've concluded a lot of transactions at those prices lately.
    Smith: You see, we are going to place a big order with you, especially for sample 81. We would like you to give us a discount then.
    Bobrov: If you order over 500000 yards we'll give you a 5 per cent discount.
    Smith: Well, I’ll contact my people and let you know their reply later.

• Прочитайте данный ниже отрывок, обращая внимание на Participle I u Participle II.
    Dear Sirs,
    Many thanks for your letter of July 15th, in which you ask us for an extra discount of 2.5% over and above the usual trade discounts, in consideration of your order for 30,000 envelopes.
    While appreciating your order, we feel we must point out that our prices have already been cut to the minimum possible, and that envelopes are unobtainable elsewhere at our rates.
    We should, however, be pleased to allow you the requested 2.5% if you care to raise your order to 50,000 and we await your confirmation before putting the matter in hand. With our best thanks,
    Yours faithfully.

1. Укажите какие из четырех встречающихся в тексте ing-форм: 1)appreciating 2)putting употребляются
    а) самостоятельно, как определение
    б) входят в состав сказуемого
    2. Укажите в какой функции употреблено requested:
    а) Past Indefinite
    б) причастие II в функции определения

• We expect you to revise your prices.---Мы ожидаем, что вы пересмотрите цены.
    All our buyers find them reasonable. ---Все наши покупатели находят цены разумными.
    We would like you to give us a discount then.---Тогда нам бы хотелось, чтобы вы сделали нам скидку.

Во втором тексте мы имеем только две инговые формы, appreciating (причастие 1, обстоятельство) и putting (герундий, обстоятельство).

requested употребляется как причастие II в функции определения (б).

• 1. Укажите какие из четырех встречающихся в тексте ing-форм: 1)appreciating 2)putting употребляются
    а) самостоятельно, как определение
    б) входят в состав сказуемого
    Они считать умеют? Так и хочется сказать: Никакие.

• Спасибо!

• Vera, полностью с вами согласна, напишут кое-как, а тут потом голову ломай, итак английский на нуле.

• Прочитайте и постарайтесь понять следующий диалог.
    Замените все предложения, данные в прямой речи,
    предложениями о косвенной речи. Предложения переведите.
    Меnоn: Good morning.
    Sokolov: Good morning. Glad to see you in Moscow again. How do you
    like the exhibition?
    Меnon: lt's wonderful. It's the biggest chemical exhibition, isn't it?
    Sokolov: Oh, yes, over a thousand firms are taking part in it.
    Меnon: I've just seen your pavilion. 1 must say you've made great prog-
    ress, your exhibits show it.
    Sokolov: Yes, we are doing good business in chemical goods now.
    Menon: I saw your Radiator Model B-73 in operation. You've just started
    producing it, haven't you?
    Sokolov: Yes, six months ago.
    Меnon: It'll go for export, won't it?
    Sokolov: Certainly. All the exhibits that are on display in our pavilion are
    for sale.
    Мenon: We'd like to place an order for Model B-73. It meets our requirements.
    Sokolov: I'm pleased to hear it.
    Меnon: When could we discuss the matter in detail?
    Sokolov: What about Monday, say eleven in the morning.
    Меnon: That suits me all right, but I'm afraid I must be leaving now, I
    have an appointment at twelve. Thank you very much. Good bye.
    Sokolov: Good bye. See you on Monday.

• Измените данные предложения, используя страдательный залог. Полученные предложения переведите.
    1. They can't deliver the goods on time because the plant is heavy with orders. 2. The Buyers didn't accept the price. 3. The director will sign the contract tomorrow. 4. The seller sends the samples to the Buyers. 5. Will the manager study the contract form? 6. The problem must be settled as soon as possible.

• 1. They can't deliver the goods on time because the plant is heavy with orders. -The goods can't be delivered on time...Товары не могут доставить вовремя, потому что завод перегружен заказами.2. The Buyers didn't accept the price- The price wasn't accepted by the buyers(почему с большой буквы?)Цену покупатели не приняли . 3. The director will sign the contract tomorrow. -The contract will be signed tomorrow by the director. Контракт будет подписан завтра директором 4. The seller sends the samples to the Buyers-The samples are sent to the buyers by the seller Образцы высылаются продавцом покупателю. Можно еще один вариант The buyers are sent the samples by the seller. Продавцом покупателю высылаются образцы 5. Will the manager study the contract form? -Will the contract form be studied by the manager?Будет ли контракт изучен менеджером?6. The problem must be settled as soon as possible.А это уже в пассиве. Проблема должна быть решена как можно скорее,
    Первое задание в каком времени надо? Он говорит или он сказал?

• Спасибо большое, а то задали большую контрольную и задания вроде похожие в каждом варианте, а все равно не понимаю как делать и сроки поджимают, без вашей помощи я бы не справилась. В первом задании говорит.