Исправьте, пожалуйста, составленный мною текст

• In July this year on the screens out the 5th part of the famous series of films about the Terminator. I watched almost all the films in this series and the new movie "Terminator Genesis" I was able to look at the big screen cinema.
    Starring famous, perhaps all, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke, by the way, she played a major role in the TV series Game of Thrones, Jai Courtney and many others. The film is directed by Alan Taylor. He is one of the directors of the series "Game of Thrones"
    The very plot of the film is difficult to describe. Because all the movies Terminator associated with time travel. John Connor, one of the main characters in the film, the head of the Resistance, the sergeant sent Kyle Reese back in time to the last was able to stand up for his mother - Sarah Connor. However, during the journey it takes the time lag, and the sergeant gets into an alternate version of the past. And now he has not only to save Sarah Connor, but also change the future.
    The film I liked. The atmosphere, music, special effects, all with the level. Despite the fact that the genre this movie belongs to the adventure and thriller was quite a lot of funny moments. For example, Shvartsneygera smile and his jokes.
    The film is very exciting and I advise everyone to see it. I think that you will not regret.

• Дайте русский вариант,что вы хотели сказать.

• В июле этого года на экраны кинотеатров вышла 5-я часть известной серии фильмов о Терминаторе. Я смотрела практически все фильмы данного цикла. Новый фильм «Терминатор: Генезис» мне удалось посмотреть на большом экране кинотеатра.
    Главные роли сыграли известный, наверное, всем Арнольд Шварценеггер, также Джейсон Кларк, Эмилия Кларк, кстати, она играла одну из главных ролей в сериале "Игра престолов" , Джай Кортни и многие другие. Режиссёр фильма Алан Тейлор. Он, кстати, является одним из режиссёров сериала «Игра Престолов»
    Сам сюжет фильма описать довольно сложно. Потому что все фильмы о Терминаторе связаны с путешествиями во времени. Джон Коннор, один из главных героев фильма, глава Сопротивления, посылает сержанта Кайла Риза в прошлое, для того чтобы последний смог встать на защиту его матери - Сары Коннор. Однако во время путешествия происходит временной разрыв, и сержант попадает в альтернативную версию прошлого. И теперь он должен не только спасти Сару Коннор, но и изменить будущее.
    Фильм мне очень понравился. Атмосфера, музыка, спецэффекты всё соответствовало уровню. Несмотря на то, что по жанру этот фильм относят к приключениям и триллерам было довольно много смешных моментов. Например, улыбка Шварцнейгера и его шутки.
    Фильм очень захватывающий и я всем советую посмотреть его. Думаю, что вы не пожалеете.

• the 5th part of the famous series of films about the Terminator appeared tis July.. I watched almost all the films in this series and the new movie "Terminator Genesis" Isaw it on the big screen at the cinema.with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Jason Clarke, Emilia Clarke,who played a leading part in the TV series Game of Thrones, Jai Courtney starring. The film was directed by Alan Taylor. He is one of the directors of the series "Game of Thrones"as well.
    The very plot of the film is difficult to describe because all the movies about Terminator are associated with travel in time.John Connor, one of the main characters in the film, the head of the Resistance, the sergeant sends Kyle Reese back in time to defend his mother - Sarah Connor. However, it happens so that the sergeant gets into an alternative version of the past. And now he is not only to save Sarah Connor, but also to change the future.
    I liked the atmosphere, music, special effects,in the film.. Despite the fact that the genre of this movie is adventure and thriller there were a lot of funny moments. For example, Shvartsneger ' s smile and his jokes.
    The film is very exciting and I advise everyone to watch it. I think that you will not regret it. It's worth seeing.
    Проверьте написание фамилий,исправьте. Порядок слов у Вас везде русский, почитайте об этом.