Правильно ли переведено? Проверьте, пожалуйста, и исправьте где надо.

• Я хочу рассказать вам про самый главный день в моей жизни- мою свадьбу. День начался в суматохе. Платье оказалось немного великовато и пришлось бежать в мастерскую по ремонту одежды. Они прям при мне быстро ушили платье. Но на этом несчастья не закончились. Прямо перед выходом из дома у меня сломался каблук. Я посмотрела на часы, времени было еще достаточно, но как выяснилось позже мои часы сломались и очень сильно отстали. После того как я отдала туфли на ремонт, я поехала в парикмахерскую делать укладку. Там я с ужасом обнаружила что мои часы стоят, а до свадьбы остался всего час, но мастер быстро сделала мне локоны с прямым пробором. Я побежала в мастерскую по ремонту часов, где быстро сделали так что мои часы начали хорошо ходить. В результате я пришла вовремя на мою свадьбу.

I want to tell you about the major day in my life - my wedding. The day started in turmoil. Dress were a little big and I had to run to the tailor shop. They are right in front of me quickly took in the dress. But this misfortune did not end there. Right before leaving the house I broke the heel. I looked at the clock, time was enough, but as it turned out, my watch broke and are very far behind. After I gave the shoes for repair, I went to the hairdresser to do the hairset. There I was horrified to find that my watch stopped, and before the wedding was only an hour left, but the master quickly made me a curls with a side parting. I ran at the watch-maker`s where done my watch began to keep perfect time. As a result, I came on time to my wedding.

• I want to tell you about my wedding, the most inportatant day in my life. The day started in a turmoil. The dress happened to be a bit large, and I had to run to the tailor's shop. They quickly took in the dress right in front of me. But that was not the end of my problems. My heel broke before I left my house. I looked at the watch. I had enough time at my disposal but as it turned out later my watch had broken and was far behind the time. Aftet I gave my shoes for repairs, I went to the hairdresser's to do the hairset. There I was horrified to find out that my watch had stopped, and there was only one hour left before the wedding. I totally relied on the skill of the hairdresser who quckly curled my hair and did a parting in the middle. I then ran to the watch-maker`s and had my watch repaired in no time. It began to show the correct time. To crown it all, I came to my wedding in time.