Помогите раскрыть скобки

• Раскройте скобки,употребив нужную форму причастия (Participle I или Participle II
    1) Jet-propelled aircraft (introducing/introduced) in 1950 are valuable for emergency medical work.
    2) The equipment (needing/needed) for observation was transported by plane.
    3) (Using/Used) special device they increased the speed of this particular engine.
    4) (Burning/Burned) coal, oil, gasoline and gas mankind make atmosphere (polluting/polluted).
    5) In ancient Egypt large blocks of stones (transporting/transported) over long distances with the help of most primitive equipment were used for pyramid building.

• Раскройте скобки,употребив нужную форму причастия (Participle I или Participle II

1) Jet-propelled aircraft introduced in 1950 are valuable for emergency medical work.
    2) The equipment needed for observation was transported by plane.
    3) Using special device they increased the speed of this particular engine.
    4) Burning coal, oil, gasoline and gas mankind makes atmosphere polluted.
    5) In ancient Egypt large blocks of stones transported over long distances with the help of most primitive equipment were used for pyramid building.

• Спасибо,Vitaly

• Помогите раскрыть скобки и более менее грамотно перевести.

The black car screamed round the corner on the wrong side of the road and passed a white car doing exactly the same thing in the other direction. Both drivers stopped and got out of their cars. “If I (be) on my side of the road,you (kill) me”, driver A shouted. “But you were not on your side of the road,” driver B shouted back. “If you ( driving) more carefully, you (not be) on the wrong side of the road. “If I (know) what was round the corner, I (keep) to my side of the road, driver A said. “If you ( know) what was round the corner, you ( not driving) so carelessly.” Suddenly, both men stopped shouting and driver A said, very quietly, “If we both (not be) on the wrong side of the road, we (be) dead now/ “ Without speaking a further word, both men shook hands and drove away.

• The black car screamed round the corner on the wrong side of the road and passed a white car doing exactly the same thing in the other direction. Both drivers stopped and got out of their cars. “If I had been on my side of the road, you would have killed me”, driver A shouted. “But you were not on your side of the road,” driver B shouted back. “If you had been driving more carefully, you would not have been on the wrong side of the road. “If I had known what was round the corner, I would have kept to my side of the road", driver A said. “If you had known what was round the corner, youwould not have been driving so carelessly.” Suddenly, both men stopped shouting and driver A said, very quietly, “If we both had not been on the wrong side of the road, we would be) dead now. “ Without speaking a further word, both men shook hands and drove away.

Черный автомобиль с визгом покрышек свернул за угол на противоположной стороне движения и промчался мимо белого автомобиля, который двигался навстречу тоже на противоположной стороне.
    Оба водителя остановились и вышли из своих автомобилей. " Если бы я был на своей стороне дороги, вы бы убили меня", закричал водитель А. "Но вы не были на своей стороне дороги", закричал в ответ водитель Б. " Если бы вы ехали осторожнее, вы бы не оказались на противоположной стороне движения". "Если бы я знал, что ждет меня за углом, я бы держался своей стороны движения", ответил водитель А. "Если бы вы знали, что вас ждет за углом. вы бы не ехали так беспечно", Вдруг оба водителя перестали кричать друг на друга и водитель А сказал спокойным голосом"Если бы мы оба не ехали не на своей стороне дороги (или ехали по своей стороне дороги), то были бы оба мертвы сейчас". И, не сказав больше ни слова, оба водителя пожали друг другу руки и мирно разъехались.

• Молодец мальчик со своим видео. Он уловил главное: слова надо учить не отдельно, не в отрыве от ситуации и контекста. Их лучше учить в выражениях и целых предложениях. Затем по аналогии составлять свои собственные примеры с новыми словами. А еще лучше выучить слова, прочитать текст с этими словами и попробовать его пересказать, да не один раз, а несколько, пока не надоест. Вот тогда можно быть более-менее уверенным в том, что новые слова не прошли даром.