Проверьте пожалуйста.,Заранее благодарна.

• Уважаемые форумчане! Я занимаюсь английским на курсах, но и сама в свободное время пробую выполнять задания WRITTING, поэтому буду очень признательна, если вы посмотрите мою работу. Вот задание

You have just been to see a friend competing in a sports event. Write an email to another friend
    Tell him/her what the event was and who you went to see
    Say whether you enjoyed the event and why
    Tell him/her which sports you enjoy and where you do them
    Invite your friend to come and join in and tell him/her when to meet you

Вот моё творчество;)

Hi Paul,
    How are you? I hope you're well. Thanks for your last email. This time I'm writing to tell you about a sporting event I have seen.
    I went to see a football match in a town about half an hour from where I live. It was a charity match – I think they were collecting funds for the local school – and it was very well attended. I think there must have been over 5,000 people there, which isn’t bad considering there aren’t any ‘star’ players.
    I only went because a friend of mine really wanted to go but didn’t want to watch it on his own, so in the end there were a small group of us. One of the other people we went with was going anyway because his brother was in one of the teams, so it made it a lot more fun to have a team to support, otherwise I wouldn’t have really minded either way who won!
    Although I did enjoy it, it hasn’t made me want to go back and see another game – it was good fun mostly because of the people I was with – we were only half focused on the game and spent the rest of the time just chatting or eating – we’d taken a picnic with us and it was a beautiful day! After the match, we met a lot of new people in the park – most people stayed for at least a few hours after the game just enjoying the sunshine

As I mentioned, I’m not that interested in sport, but I 'm fond of basketball. Our team is famous in my school. I suggest you to go in to basketball. It is very exciting teem game! You are tall and strong that's why it will be easy for you to throw ball into basket. I like this kind of sport because there is a lot of moving. Also players must have good reaction and sharpness. I think you should try it!
    Please call me and I will pick you up.

Буду рада любым замечаниям и советам!

• Thank you for your latest email. I am writing to tell you about a sporting event I have seen.

I went to see a football match in a town about half an hour from where I lived. It was a charity match – I think they were collecting funds for the local school – and it was very well attended. I think there must have been over 5,000 people there, which was not bad considering there were not any ‘star’ players.

I just went because a friend of mine really wanted to go but didn’t want to watch it on his own, so in the end there was a small group of us. One of the other persons we went with was eager to see the match too because his brother was on one of the teams, so it made it a lot more fun to have a team to support, otherwise I wouldn’t really have minded who won!

Although I did enjoy it, it did not make me want to go back and see another game – it was good fun mostly because of the people I was with – we were only half focused on the game and spent the rest of the time just chatting or eating – we’d taken a picnic with us and it was a beautiful day! After the match we met a lot of new people in the park – most people stayed for at least a few hours after the game just enjoying the sunshine.

As I mentioned, I’m not that interested in sport, but I 'm fond of basketball. Our team is famous in my school. I suggest you should go in for basketball. It is a very exciting team game! You are tall and strong that is why it will be easy for you to throw a ball into a basket. I like this kind of sport because there is a lot of moving. And players must have a good reaction and sharpness. I think you should try it!

Please call me and I will pick you up.