Правильно я все написала. Грамматических ошибок нет?

• Dear Steve,

Until present time and since December 2014 I have been working as Chief accountant of Moscow representative office of ATC International. During my work here I did my best to carry on my duties well and sincerly hope that I could recommend myself as responsible and highly skilled person.
    My contract with ATC will terminate in April 2016 and I would be very appreciative if you consider my CV for suitable opennings in DeVry Education Group.It was my pleasure to cooperate with collegues in your Company and I would like to continue my carreer in Devry.

Please find my CV and Cover letter attached.

Should you have any questions, please ask and I will reply soon.

• Молодец, совсем неплохо написано.
    Until present time and since December 2014---Русизм. Обычно так не говорят. Все, что стоит до AND надо убрать. Начните предложение с I have been working... и закончите его словами since December 2014. Форма глагола have been working предполагает, что вы и сейчас продолжаете работать главным бухгалтером в представительстве этой компании.

During my work here---Опять русизм, то есть" Во время своей работы здесь". Убираем его и говорим "Over this period of time I have done my best to carry out my duties well and I sincerely hope that I... as a responsible and highly skilled person".

My contract with ATC will expire in April 2016 , and I would appreciate it if you considered my CV for suitable openings in DeVry Education Group.

It has been my pleasure to cooperate with colleagues in your Company, and I would like to continue my carreer in Devry.

Please find attached my CV and Cover letter .

Should you have any questions, please ask and I will reply soon.---Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I will reply immediately.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо огромное!