Посмотрите ещё одну письменную работу.

• Здравствуйте ! Я очень ценю вашу помощь и стараюсь совершенствовать свой навык. Правда пока не очень хорошо выходит, поэтому буду признательна, если укажите на ошибки и недочёты в этой работе.
    Задание такое:
    You have just been away for the weekend for your birthday. Write an email to your English- speaking friend.
     Tell him/her where you went and whether you enjoyed it.
     Say what you did on the day of your birthday.
     Say what presents you got and which was your favourite.
     Ask your friend what they did at the weekend.

Вот какой email получился у меня, но мне кажется, что он вышел не очень удачным (((

Hi Paul
    Thank you for your latest email. I am writing to tell you about My Paris Birthday Trip .
    I just returned from Paris where my parents gave me the most amazing birthday present—a trip with close friends and family! We spent 4 days eating at fabulous restaurants and shopping at the French markets and on the Champs-Elysees. It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends to celebrate being 18 again…hehe.
    I really enjoyed my birthday. We had a party in a club. All my friends had appeard. It was amazing. At one moment somebody throw a cake on my face. I was so surprised that I automaticlly did the same to him and that's how we started "The cake battle". It was so funny. I think I'll never forget this birthday.
    I got a lot of different presents from all my friends. For instance I got a new laptop, a lot of candies and even a dog!
    How did you spend your weekend???
    Xxx

Я думаю, что более менее нормально у меня вышло только начало . Please help me)

• Да, нет, все более-менее нормально.
    I have just returned from Paris where my parents gave me the most amazing birthday present—a trip with my close friends and family!
    It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends to celebrate being 18 again…hehe.---Как это предложение звучит по-русски?
    All my friends had appeard.---All my friends came (attended it).
    At one moment somebody throw a cake on my face.---At one point somebody threw a cake in my face.
    I was so surprised that I automaticlly did the same to him---I was so surprised that I automaticlly did the same.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо, что уделили внимание моему посту. Такие сайты, как Native-English. ru настоящая находка, когда в твоей семье некому проверять твои сочинения.

• Второе меня как‐то смущает.Получается, родители подарили поездку уже в Париже. Может так быть?

Скрыть комментарии
  • Я хотела сказать, что поездка в Париж это и есть подарок родителей. Как это лучше передать на английском. После комментариев Vitaly я передела моё сочинение, посмотрите пожалуйста

Hi Paul,
    Thank you for your latest email. I am writing to tell you about My Paris Birthday Trip .
    I have just returned from Paris where my parents gave me the most amazing birthday present—a trip with my close friends and family!
    So, I spent my birthday last weekend leisurely strolling around Paris, admiring the architecture, taking tons of photos and eating insanely delicious food, of course.
    Unfortunately, on my actual birthday, the weather was rainy off and on throughout the entire day. I still managed to see some sites such as Notre Dame, La Seine River, the Louvre, the Place de la Concorde and the Eiffel Tower in the distance.
    I visited the famous patisserie of Pierre Hermé for the first time. I ordered a box of mixed macarons for 18eu and a small pistachio-strawberry cake for 7eu. After all, it was my birthday!
    We had a party in a club. All my friends attended it. At one point somebody threw a cake in my face. I was so surprised that I automatically did the same that's how we started "The cake battle ". It was so funny . I don't think I'll ever forget this birthday .
    I got a lot of different presents from all my friends .For instance I got a new laptop, a lot of candies and even a dog!
    How did you spend your weekend?
    Xxxx
    Благодарю за внимание)

• поездка в Париж это и есть подарок родителей

I have just returned from Paris. The trip was a birthday present from my parents and I went there (to Paris) with my close friends and family!

• My close friends and I have just returned from Paris. What a wonderful birthday trip it was donated to me by my parents!---Можно и так сказать, все зависит от вашей фантазии.
    It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends to celebrate being 18 again…hehe.---Как это предложение звучит по-русски?---Вы так и не ответили на мой вопрос!

Скрыть комментарии
  • Это предложение означает "Мне как будто снова исполнилось 18 лет."
    Можно так написать I feel as if I were 18 again?

• I was feeling, это ведь про"тогда".

• It was wonderful to spend time with family and friends to celebrate being 18 again…hehe.---It was wonderful to spend the time with my parents and friends, to celebrate the most memorable event in my life. I did not feel my age. I felt as if I were an eighteen-year--old girl again!

• Благодарю за ответы!