Помогите, пожалуйста, очень нужно!!!

• Выберите правильное слово.
    1. England is (less, smaller) than France.
    2. I've got (less, smaller) time today than yesterday.
    3. Don't we spend (less, fewer) time at the stadium than in front of our tellies?
    4. We're going to do (larger, more) business with Brown and Co. in the near future.
    5. "Isn't this exhibition a little (less, smaller, fewer) than the one we went to last Sunday?" "Yes, there are (less, smaller, fewer) pictures here, I think."

• 1 smaller,2less,3 less,4 more,5 smaller,fewer.

Скрыть комментарии
  • СПАСИБО!!! Помогите, пожалуйста еще с заданием!!!
    Заполните пропуски предлогами.
    1. ... his interview the chess player said, "I lost two games ... the beginning, because I wasn't ... very good form ... an illness, but I was able to win four games ... the end."
    2. .. the end ... the interview the manager ... the exhibition congratulated the representatives ... all the organizations which took part ... it.
    3. The problem's very important ... all ... us, and we're going to settle it ... the near future. We simply have to!
    4. You've made good progress ... your experiments. My congratulations!
    5. There's going to be a new underground line ... this district ... the near future.

• 1. .In.. his interview the chess player said, "I lost two games .in.. the beginning, because I wasn't .on.. very good form .after.. an illness, but I was able to win four games ..in. the end."
    2. .At. the end .of.. the interview the manager .of.. the exhibition congratulated the representatives .of.. all the organizations which took part .in.. it.
    3. The problem's very important .for.. all .of.. us, and we're going to settle it .in.. the near future. We simply have to!
    4. You've made good progress .with.. your experiments. My congratulations!
    5. There's going to be a new underground line ..in. this district .in.. the near future.

• СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ!!! Буду очень признательна, если Вы поможете еще с несколькими заданиями.
    Заполните пропуски подходящим по смыслу местоимением.
    1. We've got a language lab in our college, and ...'s quite up-to-date. Have you got... in yours?
    2. Your garden's so large and beautiful! We've got.... too, but ...'s very small.
    3. If you haven't got a tennis racket, I can give you ... .
    4. If you haven’t got enough tennis balls, I can lend you ... .
    5. I want a stamp for my letter. I must go and buy ....

• 1. We've got a language lab in our college, and ...it's quite up-to-date. Have you got one in yours?
    2. Your garden's so large and beautiful! We've got one ... too, but ...it's very small.
    3. If you haven't got a tennis racket, I can give you one... .
    4. If you haven’t got enough tennis balls, I can lend you one (один) a few (несколько) a couple (пару) .
    5. I want a stamp for my letter. I must go and buy one

• Большое СПАСИБО!!! Пожалуйста, помогите еще с заданием!
    Какие вопросы нужно задать, чтобы получить эти ответы:
    1. He was meeting his British counterparts when we saw him at the airport.
    2. I was looking for my key when you came in.
    3. John was looking through the morning mail when his boss called him.
    4. I didn't answer the call, because I was taking a shower.
    5. We were talking about your proposal when you came in.

• 1. He was meeting his British counterparts when we saw him at the airport.
    What was he doing when you saw him at the airport?
    2. I was looking for my key when you came in.
    What were you doing when I came in?
    3. John was looking through the morning mail when his boss called him.
    What was John doing when his boss called him?
    4. I didn't answer the call, because I was taking a shower.
    Why didn’t you answer the call?
    5. We were talking about your proposal when you came in.
    What you were talking about when I came in?

• СПАСИБО!!! Помогите мне, пожалуйста, еще с заданием!
    Выберите правильное слово.
    1. (First, at first) we didn't quite like the new serial, but as the film went on, we got more and more interested.
    2. "Let me (at first, first) adjust the picture, and then see to the sound," he said.
    3. (First, at first) he wanted to be an actor, but then he got interested in medicine and decided to be a doctor.
    4. (First, at first) most of his colleagues didn't tike his new ideas, but after some extremely successful experiments he made, they saw he was right.

• 1. At first we didn't quite like the new serial, but as the film went on, we got more and more interested.
    2. "Let me first adjust the picture, and then see to the sound," he said.
    3. At first he wanted to be an actor, but then he got interested in medicine and decided to be a doctor.
    4. At first most of his colleagues didn't tike his new ideas, but after some extremely successful experiments he made, they saw he was right.

• Огромное спасибо!!! Я вот текст перевожу, но не уверена, что правильно, посмотрите, пожалуйста!
    Shopping around the stratosphere
    Some marketing and media experts hate all the talk about possible electronic shopping. Yet progress is being made in unex¬pected ways.
    For example, British Airways (BA) passengers relaxing at 36,000 ft will soon be able to buy items from top stores. And then the purchase will be delivered to their destinations or homes.
    BA is to hold trials of a new multi-channel entertainment system which will include video shopping.
    Travellers watching a screen in the seat-back or arm-rest will be able to order and to pay for goods simply by swiping cash or credit cards through a handset.
    BA's «Shop the World» channel will feature goods from top London stores, including food hampers and silk underwear from Harrods, shawls and scarves from Liberty, clothes from Aquascutum, leather goods from Mulberry, jewellery from Links of London — as well as Tibetan carpets, Irish linens, South Ameri¬can crockery and toys.
    BA hopes to offer the service in 14 languages throughout its fleet.
    Шоппинг в стратосфере
    Некоторые маркетинговые и медиа-эксперты ненавидят все разговоры о возможных электронных покупках. Хотя прогресс достигается неожиданными способами.
    Например, "Бритиш Эйрвейз" (БЭ), пассажиры отдыхающие на 36000 футов в скором времени смогут приобрести предметы от именитых магазинов. И тогда покупка будет доставлена к месту назначения или дома.
    БЭ проводят испытания новой многоканальной развлекательной системы, которая будет включать в себя видео по магазинам.
    Путешественники глядя на экран в спинку сиденья или подлокотник смогут заказывать и оплачивать товары просто на стартовой наличными и кредитными картами через телефонную трубку.
    БЭ по каналу «лавка мира» будут показаны товары от лучших лондонских магазинов, в том числе шелковое нижнее белье от универмага Херродс, платки и шарфы от Либерти, одежду от Акваскутум, кожгалантереи из Малберри, ювелирные изделия из Лондона — а также тибетские ковры, Ирландское постельное белье, Южноамериканские посуда и игрушки.
    БЭ надеется предложить сервис на 14 языках на протяжении своего флота.