Помогите, пожалуйста, очень нужно!!!

• Наташ, бегом просмотрела,вроде ничего, на последнем споткнулась.вместо на протяжении...имеется в виду, на всех своих самолетах.

• Большое спасибо!!!

• Простите, что загружаю Вас работой, но задали много заданий, с которыми без вас мне не справится. Помогите, пожалуйста!!!
    Ответьте на вопросы по тексту OPERATING A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
    1. What can visitors see at the exhibition?
    2. Why do you think the exhibition is of interest to most visitors?
    3. Do you think it's a recent exhibition?
    4. What kind of people visit these exhibitions?
    5. Which exhibits are the visitors most interested in?
    6. Does the visitor know how to operate the equipment?

Это текст.
    Operating a piece of equipment

We are at an international exhibition of radio and electronic equipment. In one of the rooms the visitors can see the latest models of radio and television sets, cassette recorders and players made in different countries. There are all kinds of exhibit’s here: colour television sets with larger and smaller screens, very small portable tellies, video cassette recorders and different types of stereo equipment.
    The exhibition is a great success. Most visitors examine the exhibits with interest and often ask the stand attendants questions about the things they are interested in. One of the visitors, who is interested in a television set, is talking to the stand attendant about it.
    Visitor:Excuse me, could you switch on that set, the one on your right?
    Stand Attendant: Certainly!
    (He switches it on. The picture is clear).
    V. Thanks. And how do I switch to another channel?
    S.A. Just press this button on the remote control unit. This set is extremely
    easy to operate.
    (The visitor presses the button and looks at the screen.)
    V. I don't quite like the colour on this channel. How can I make it more natural?
    S.A. You can adjust the picture with these buttons. Look! How do you like it now?
    V. Oh, that's a lot better! It's very good indeed!
    S.A. If you press this button twice, the picture becomes slightly different.
    As they are talking, some other visitors come up to the stand. One of them is interested in a video cassette recorder, and the stand attendant shows him how it works.
    S.A. First press this button to switch it on, and then press this one to tune in to the station you want. Let me do it for you first.
    The attendant starts tuning in. At first there is no picture, but in a few seconds the picture appears on the screen. The visitor, who is very pleased, thanks the attendant and listens to the news for a short time. "A high quality piece of equipment!" another visitor says. "I've got one at home and I'm very pleased with it. It's one of the most reliable VCRs I've ever had!" The stand attendant turns the sound down a bit, and the visitors ask him some more questions to which he gives clear and full answers.

• по тексту OPERATING A PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
    1. What can visitors see at the exhibition?
    2. Why do you think the exhibition is of interest to most visitors?
    3. Do you think it's a recent exhibition?Yes,I do.
    4. What kind of people visit these exhibitions?people who like radio and electronic equipment do.
    5. Which exhibits are the visitors most interested in?they are interested in TVs and videos.
    6. Does the visitor know how to operate the equipmentThe first one doesn't know how to operate it.

1 In one of the rooms the visitors can see the latest models of radio and television sets, cassette recorders and players made in different countries. There are all kinds of exhibit’s here: colour television sets with larger and smaller screens, very small portable tellies, video cassette recorders and different types of stereo equipment.
    2 The exhibition is a great success. Most visitors examine the exhibits with interest and often ask the stand attendants questions about the things they are interested in.

• СПАСИБО!!! Вот еще не большое задание, помогите пожалуйста!
    Сделайте высказывания отрицательными.
    1. They'll support this idea.
    2. They'll agree to it.
    3. They'll agree with your opinion.
    4. It'll be a waste of time.

• 1. They won’t support this idea.
    2. They won’t agree to it.
    3. They won’t agree with your opinion.
    4. It won’t be a waste of time.
    Очень извиняюсь за любопытство, вам даже это упражнение было трудно сделать? В каком учебном заведении такие стандарты?

Скрыть комментарии
  • Большое спасибо!!! Я просто сомневалась, что правильно сделаю, хотя понимаю, что упражнение легкое. Дело в том, что школу я закончила 20 лет назад (где обучалась английскому, насколько в школе это конечно возможно), больше нигде не сталкивалась, а сейчас учусь в институте экономики и права, но это далеко не все, что от нас требуют и задают столько, что складывается впечатление, что английский у нас профилирующий предмет и преподаватель - требовательная. Вы уж меня простите. Вот задание по сложнее, помогите пожалуйста!
    Answer these questions:
    1. Have you heard anything about electronic shopping from other sources?
    2. Why do you think this idea is being developed?
    3. About what other technical innovations have you heard or read?
    4. Are technical innovations very important for the economic development of a country?
    Я так думаю, что нужно ответить по тексту, вот и текст
    Shopping around the stratosphere
    Some marketing and media experts hate all the talk about possible electronic shopping. Yet progress is being made in unex¬pected ways.
    For example, British Airways (BA) passengers relaxing at 36,000 ft will soon be able to buy items from top stores. And then the purchase will be delivered to their destinations or homes.
    BA is to hold trials of a new multi-channel entertainment system which will include video shopping.
    Travellers watching a screen in the seat-back or arm-rest will be able to order and to pay for goods simply by swiping cash or credit cards through a handset.
    BA's «Shop the World» channel will feature goods from top London stores, including food hampers and silk underwear from Harrods, shawls and scarves from Liberty, clothes from Aquascutum, leather goods from Mulberry, jewellery from Links of London — as well as Tibetan carpets, Irish linens, South Ameri¬can crockery and toys.
    BA hopes to offer the service in 14 languages throughout its fleet.

• 1. Have you heard anything about electronic shopping from other sources?
    Вы что-нибудь слышали об electronic shopping из других источников?
    2. Why do you think this idea is being developed?
    3. About what other technical innovations have you heard or read?
    О каких еще изобретениях вы слышали или читали?
    4. Are technical innovations very important for the economic development of a country?
    Важны ли для страны technical innovations?

Вопросы не по тексту, здесь сочинять надо((

• 1 yes, I read a lot on the Internet and my friends told me about it.2.Because it's easier and more convenient buy something online.4.Yes, I think they are very important for the economic development of the country. На третий фантазии не хватает, sorry.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо!!! Может написать, что сейчас много новых разработок. Вера, напишите, пожалуйста на английском: Сейчас разрабатывается много инноваций (или новинок).

• To buy.

• There are a lot of technical innovations now. Наташ, надо какие и что Вы о них слышали

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо, Верочка!!! Но я преподавателю скажу, что ничего нового не слышала, если уж спросит (в чем я сомневаюсь). Я Вас очень попрошу еще помочь мне с заданием, если не трудно!!!
    Ответьте на вопросы по тексту.
    1. Why did the reporter come to the exhibition an hour before it opened?
    2. What were the people at the exhibition doing when the reporter arrived?
    3. Why did the reporter decide to put the girl who was arranging flowers in the foreground of his picture?
    4. What did the girl do when she saw that the reporter wanted to take a photo of her?
    5. What was she doing when the reporter pressed the button of his camera?
    Вот текст.
    An Hour before the Exhibition Opened
    This is a photo a newspaper reporter took an hour before the exhibition opened. There were no visitors in the rooms as yet. The director of the exhibi¬tion was looking through the text of his opening speech. The managers were giving last-minute instructions to the stand attendants. A young girl was ar¬ranging some flowers on a little table near the electronic clocks and watches stand. The reporter liked the look of the girl and decided to put her in the foreground of his picture.
    When she saw that he was going to take a photo of her, she took the most beautiful flower out of the vase and smiled. So she was smiling and holding a flower in her hand when the reporter pressed the button of his camera.

• 1. Why did the reporter come to the exhibition an hour before it opened?
    He wanted to take some pictures without any visitors around.
    2. What were the people at the exhibition doing when the reporter arrived?
    They were getting ready to open the exhibition and welcome its visitors – the director was revising his speech, the manager was instructing the stand attendants. A young girl was arranging some flowers on a table.
    3. Why did the reporter decide to put the girl who was arranging flowers in the foreground of his picture?
    The girl was a good looking one, he knew her picture would attract attention.
    4. What did the girl do when she saw that the reporter wanted to take a photo of her?
    She picked (took) the most beautiful flower out of the vase and smiled.
    5. What was she doing when the reporter pressed the button of his camera?
    She was still smiling and holding the flower.