Помогите, пожалуйста, очень нужно!!!

• Ответьте на вопросы по тексту.
    1. Why did the reporter come to the exhibition an hour before it opened?-He wanted to take some photos.
    2. What were the people at the exhibition doing when the reporter arrived?
    3. Why did the reporter decide to put the girl who was arranging flowers in the foreground of his picture?
    4. What did the girl do when she saw that the reporter wanted to take a photo of her?
    5. What was she doing when the reporter pressed the button of his camera?
    Вот текст.
    An Hour before the Exhibition Opened
    This is a photo a newspaper reporter took an hour before the exhibition opened. There were no visitors in the rooms as yet.
    2 ) T he director of the exhibi¬tion was looking through the text of his opening speech. The managers were giving last-minute instructions to the stand attendants. A young girl was ar¬ranging some flowers on a little table near the electronic clocks and watches stand. )
    3 The reporter liked the look of the girl and decided to put her in the foreground of his picture.
    When she saw that he was going to take a photo of her, she took the most beautiful flower out of the vase and smiled.
    5 So she was smiling and holding a flower in her hand when the reporter pressed the button of his camera.

Скрыть комментарии
  • СПАСИБО ОГРОМНОЕ!!! Простите, пожалуйста, но мне еще очень нужна Ваша помощь с заданием!!!
    Заполните пропуски подходящим по смыслу местоимением.
    1. Your garden's so large and beautiful! We've got ... too, but ... 's very small.
    2. If you haven't got a tennis racket, I can give you ... .
    3. If you haven't got enough tennis balls, I can lend you ... .
    4. I want a stamp for my letter. I must go and buy ... .
    5. If you're interested in old stamps, I can show you ... from my collection.
    6. I can't find my red felt pen. I think I've lost ... ! Could you lend me ... for a moment?
    7. You've got an excellent secretary in your office. We've got ... too, but ... doesn't speak any foreign languages.
    8. If you haven't got enough money, I can lend you ... .
    9. They say his recent films are very successful, but I haven't seen ... yet.

• Заполните пропуски подходящим по смыслу местоимением.
    1. Your garden's so large and beautiful! We've got ..It. too, but ..it . 's very small.
    2. If you haven't got a tennis racket, I can give you ... .mine или it
    3. If you haven't got enough tennis balls, I can lend you ... .them
    4. I want a stamp for my letter. I must go and buy ... .it
    5. If you're interested in old stamps, I can show you some но это не мест. ... from my collection. бред,не может тут быть мест.потом скажете мнечто было.
    6. I can't find my red felt pen. I think I've lost ...it ! Could you lend me ... yours for a moment?
    7. You've got an excellent secretary in your office. We've got ..ours . too, but ... she doesn't speak any foreign languages.
    8. If you haven't got enough money, I can lend you ... it .
    9. They say his recent films are very successful, but I haven't seen ... them yet.
    О

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо большущее!!! Хорошо, если преподаватель сделает замечание, напишу. Я прошу прощения, но нам преподаватель задала почти всю методичку проделать и есть последнее задание, которое я не уверена, что правильно сделаю, помогите пожалуйста!
    Заполните пропуски словами, оканчивающимися на -body, -thing, -where.
    1. I wouldn’t like to give ... any trouble, but we’ll have to put off our meeting, I'm afraid. I can't do ... about it.
    2. ... understands me as well as you do.
    3. ... was congratulating him on his success and he looked happy.
    4. Is ... ready for the talks?
    5. They sell that book ... so you can buy it easily

• аполните пропуски словами, оканчивающимися на -body, -thing, -where.
    1. I wouldn’t like to give ...anybody any trouble, but we’ll have to put off our meeting, I'm afraid. I can't do .anything .. about it.
    2. .nobody .. understands me as well as you do.
    3. ..everybody . was congratulating him on his success and he looked happy.
    4. Is ..anybody . ready for the talks?
    5. They sell that book ..everywhere . so you can buy it easily

• OR:
    4. Is everything (OR everybody) ready for the talks?

• СПАСИБО ВСЕМ ОГРОМНОЕ!!! Просто выручили!!!