помогите найти два диалога

• ПОМОГИТЕ СОСТАВИТЬ 2 ДИАЛОГА
    PAUL:
    -Have you had any excursions today?
    -Where have you been today?

-Oh the Queen`s home is a very popular sight with foreigners.
    -Was the excursion inter-esting?

-Could you find your way in the maze?
    -What did you like best?

-Of course I have.And I`ve got a lot of photos of the ceremony.Look!
    -Yes I have.I was lucky to find my way out.

LUC:
    -We`ve had an excursion to Hampton Court.
    -Yes we`ve been to Buckingham Palace.

-Yes it was.I`ve learnt a lot about the life of King Henry VIII and visited the most famous attraction the Hampton Court Maze.
    -Yes it really is.There were a lot of tourists near the palace.It is interesting to look at the palace where the Queen lives.

-The palace,it is really beautiful.Besides,I liked the ceremony of the Changing of the Guard very much.Have you ever seen it?
    -No it was very difficult.We spent half an hour in the maze.Then we joined other people and got out of the maze together.Have you ever been to the maze?

• ПОМОГИТЕ СОСТАВИТЬ 2 ДИАЛОГА
    PAUL:
    -Have you had any excursions today?у тебя были экскурсии сегодня
    -Where have you been today?где ты был сегодня

-Oh the Queen`s home is a very popular sight with foreigners.о,дом королевы популярное место у туристов.
    -Was the excursion inter-esting?экскурсия была интересной?

-Could you find your way in the maze?вы смогли найти дорогу в лабиринте
    -What did you like best?что понравилось больше всего.

-Of course I have.And I`ve got a lot of photos of the ceremony.Look!конечно.и у меня много фото церемонии. Смотри!
    -Yes I have.I was lucky to find my way out.да,я смог выбраться, повезло.

LUC:
    -We`ve had an excursion to Hampton Court.у нас была экскурсия в хамптон корт.
    -Yes we`ve been to Buckingham Palace.
    да,мы были в Букингемском дворце(королевском)
    -Yes it was.I`ve learnt a lot about the life of King Henry VIII and visited the most famous attraction the Hampton Court Maze.да,я узнал о жизни короля Генриха восьмого и посетил лабиринт в Хэмптон Корт.
    -Yes it really is.There were a lot of tourists near the palace.It is interesting to look at the palace where the Queen lives.
    да.там было много туристов около дворца.интересно взглянуть на дворец,где королева живет.
    -The palace,it is really beautiful.Besides,I liked the ceremony of the Changing of the Guard very much.Have you ever seen it?дворец красивый.мне понравилась церемония смены караула.
    -No it was very difficult.We spent half an hour in the maze.Then we joined other people and got out of the maze together.Have you ever been to the maze?
    нет,было трудно.мы потратили полчаса в лабиринте.потом примкнули к другим и вышли вместе.ты когда‐нибудь был в лабиринте?

• UL:
    -Have you had any excursions today?у тебя были экскурсии сегодня A1
    -Where have you been today?где ты был сегодняB1

-Oh the Queen`s home is a very popular sight with foreigners.о,дом королевы популярное место у туристов.А3
    -Was the excursion inter-esting?экскурсия была интересной?В3

-Could you find your way in the maze?вы смогли найти дорогу в лабиринте В5
    -What did you like best?что понравилось больше всего.А 5

-Of course I have.And I`ve got a lot of photos of the ceremony.Look!конечно.и у меня много фото церемонии. Смотри!А 7
    -Yes I have.I was lucky to find my way out.да,я смог выбраться, повезло.В 7

LUC:
    -We`ve had an excursion to Hampton Court.у нас была экскурсия в хамптон корт.
    -Yes we`ve been to Buckingham Palace.В2
    да,мы были в Букингемском дворце(королевском)А2
    -Yes it was.I`ve learnt a lot about the life of King Henry VIII and visited the most famous attraction the Hampton Court Maze.да,я узнал о жизни короля Генриха восьмого и посетил лабиринт в Хэмптон Корт.В4
    -Yes it really is.There were a lot of tourists near the palace.It is interesting to look at the palace where the Queen lives.А4
    да.там было много туристов около дворца.интересно взглянуть на дворец,где королева живет.
    -The palace,it is really beautiful.Besides,I liked the ceremony of the Changing of the Guard very much.Have you ever seen it?дворец красивый.мне понравилась церемония смены караула.А6
    -No it was very difficult.We spent half an hour in the maze.Then we joined other people and got out of the maze together.Have you ever been to the maze?В6
    нет,было трудно.мы потратили полчаса в лабиринте.потом примкнули к другим и вышли вместе.ты когда‐нибудь был в лабиринте?

Идем по цифрам А1234567.,В1234567.

• спасибо огромное