Ответы на вопросы. Требуется проверка.

• Здравствуйте форумчане. Впервые начал изучать английский на заочном отделении и требуется помощь. На вопросы ответил, теперь хочется узнать, правильно ли я все сделал.

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD
    By Harper Lee
    (An extract)
    Our mother died when I was two, so I never felt her absence. Atticus met her when he was first elected to the state legislature. He was middle-aged then, she was fifteen years younger. Jem was the product of their first year of marriage, four years later I was born, and two years later our mother died from a sudden heart attack. They said it ran in her family. I did not miss her but I think Jem did. He remembered her clearly, and sometimes in the middle of a game he would sigh (он, бывало, вздыхал) at length, then go off and play by himself behind the car-house. When he was like that, I knew better than to bother him.
    When I was almost six and Jem was nearly ten, our summer-time boundaries were Mrs. Henry Lafayette Dubose’s house (дом миссис Лафает Дюбос) two doors to the north of us, and the Radley Place three doors to the south. We were never tempted to break them. The Radley Place was inhabited by an unknown entity the mere description of whom was enough to make us behave for days on end; Mrs. Dubose was plain hell.
    That was the summer Dill came to us. Early one morning as we were beginning our day’s play in the back yard, Jem and I heard something next door in Miss Rachel Haverford’s collard patch. We found someone sitting looking at us. Sitting down, he wasn't much higher than the collards. We stared at him until he spoke:
    "Hellow."
    "Hellow, yourself," said Jem pleasantly.
    "I'm Charles Baker Harris," he said. "I can read."
    "So what?" I said.
    "I just thought you’d like to know (вам хотелось бы знать) I can read."
    Задание № 2. Ответьте на вопросы по тексту:
    1. How old was the boy when his mother died?
    (He was two years old)
    2. How many children were there in the family?
    (Children were two)
    3. Why did Jem sigh sometimes and then go off and play by himself behind the car-house?
    (He missed mother)
    4. When did Dill come to them?
    (In the summer)
    5. What did he say?
    (He said-"Hellow")

• 1. How old was the boy when his mother died?
    The boy was six --- four years later I was born, and two years later our mother 4+2
    2. How many children were there in the family?
    There were two children
    3. Why did Jem sigh sometimes and then go off and play by himself behind the car-house?
    (He missed mother) OR he remembered his mother вспоминал маму
    4. When did Dill come to them?
    (In the summer) When I was almost six and Jem was nearly ten
    5. What did he say?
    (He said: "Hellow")

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо огромное.