Пожалуйста,проверьте перевод

• Можно поговорить с мистером Виталием? – Can I speak to Mr.Vitaly?
    Рад тебя слышать – Glad to hear you.
    Как поживаешь? – How are you getting on?
    How are you? Всё также – Very much the same.
    Как твои родители? – How are your parents?
    Очень сожалею – I am awfully sorry. I am very sorry.
    Могу я помочь – Can I help you?
    Я тоже хотел бы тебя повидать – I'd like to see you too.
    Давай встретимся сегодня вечером – Let’s meet tonight.
    Давай встретимся в ресторане ''The Mayflower'' – Let's meet at the Mayflower restaurant.
    Ты знаешь, где он находится? – Do you know where it is?
    Давай встретимся ровно в восемь у входа в ресторан – Let’s meet at eight o'clock sharp at entrance to the restaurant.
    Алло, попросите к телефону Виталия – Hello, ask Vitaly to the phone.
    Передайте ей, что я буду звонить ровно в 3 часа – Tell her I’ll call at 3 o'clock sharp.
    Моя фамилия Паркер – My name is Parker.
    У меня для неё письмо из Москвы от её двоюродного брата Бориса – I’ve brought her a letter from Moscow by her cousin Boris.
    Он получил повышении по службе и скоро приедет домой – He was promoted and he'll come home soon.
    Он хочет провести отпуск с родственниками – He wants to spend the vacation with relatives.

• Рад тебя слышать – Glad to hear you.---Можно: I am glad to hear your voice. I am glad to hear you speak.

Алло, попросите к телефону Виталия – Hello, ask Vitaly to the phone.---Очень смахивает на русский. Обычно мы говорим: Hello, put Vitaly through/put Vitaly on the line).

Давай встретимся ровно в восемь у входа в ресторан – Let’s meet at eight o'clock sharp at entrance to the restaurant.---...Let’s meet at the entrance to the restaurant at eight o'clock sharp.

У меня для неё письмо из Москвы от её двоюродного брата Бориса – I’ve brought her a letter from Moscow by her cousin Boris.---I have brought her a letter from her cousin Boris who lives in Moscow. This is a letter from Moscow from her cousin Boris. This is a letter from Moscow, written by her cousin Boris.

Он получил повышении по службе и скоро приедет домой – He was promoted and he'll come home soon.---He has been promoted, and he will come home soon. He has got a promotion, and he will soon come home.

Он хочет провести отпуск с родственниками – He wants to spend the vacation with relatives.---He wants to spend the vacation with his relatives.

• Спасибо большое Vitaly!