Помогите пожалуйста с преобразованием в косвенную речь(очень срочно)

• Exercise 3. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь, соблюдая правило согласования времён.

1) Tom said, “I’m leaving for France in a few days.”

2) Kate said, “I have never been to brazil. I want to visit it this summer.”

3) Mother thought, “We’ll have to buy a lot of things for Helen when she goes for school next September.”

4) Father complained, “I haven’t had a real holyday for the last 5 years or so.”

5) We said, “ We hope he will pass his exams successfully.”

6) She announced, “We are engaged and going to get married.”

7) The guide said, “ You’ll have seen all the sights of the town by the end of your trip.”

8) My guests grumbled, “It has been raining for a week.”

9) Ann said, “I have been working hard the whole day and I’m very tired.”

10) She said, “We became friends at college.”

11) He said, “She was not so young as I expected and not so beautiful.”

12) The old woman said, “ I’ve lived in this house all my life and I have never seen any ghosts here.”

13) The man shouted, “You don’t know what you are talking about.”

14) She said, “I have learned Russian for two years but I can read it better than I can speak.”

15) The boy said, “I know these places very well so I can act as your guide.”

• марта 2016, 22:20
    Exercise 3. Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь, соблюдая правило согласования времён.

1) Tom said, “I’m leaving for France in a few days.”Tom said he was leaving for France in a few days.

2) Kate said, “I have never been to brazil. I want to visit it this summer.”Kate said she has never been to Brazil, she wanted to visit it that summer.

3) Mother thought, “We’ll have to buy a lot of things for Helen when she goes for school next September.”Mother thought they would have to buy a lot of things for Helen when she went to school next September.

4) Father complained, “I haven’t had a real holyday for the last 5 years or so.”Father complained he hadn't had a real holiday for the last five years.

5) We said, “ We hope he will pass his exams successfully.”we. Said we hoped he would pass his exams successfully

6) She announced, “We are engaged and going to get married.”she announced they were engaged and going to get married,

7) The guide said, “ You’ll have seen all the sights of the town by the end of your trip.the guide told us we would have seen all the sights of the town by the end of our trip.”

8) My guests grumbled, “It has been raining for a week.”my guests grumbled it had been raining for a week.

• 9) Ann said, “I have been working hard the whole day and I’m very tired.”Ann said she had been working hard the whole day and she was very tired.

10) She said, “We became friends at college.”She sad they became /had become friends at college.

11) He said, “She was not so young as I expected and not so beautiful.”he said she was not so young as he expected and not so beautiful.

12) The old woman said, “ I’ve lived in this house all my life and I have never seen any ghosts here.”the old woman said she had lived in that house all her life and she had never seen any ghosts there.

13) The man shouted, “You don’t know what you are talking about.”the man shouted I didn't know what I was talking about.

14) She said, “I have learned Russian for two years but I can read it better than I can speak.”she said she had learned R.for two years but she could read it better than she could speak

15) The boy said, “I know these places very well so I can act as your guide.”
    [The boy said he knew those places very well so he could act as my guide.

• Спасибо большое!

• 1) Tom said, “I’m leaving for France in a few days.”---Tom said that he aws leaving for France a few days later.

2) Kate said, “I have never been to brazil. I want to visit it this summer.”---kate said that she had never been to Brazil ans added that she wanted to visit it that summer.

10) She said, “We became friends at college.”She sad they became /had become friends at college.---She said that they had become friends at college.

11) He said, “She was not so young as I expected and not so beautiful.”he said she was not so young as he expected and not so beautiful.---He said that she had not been so young and beautiful as he had expected.