Позалуйста, проверьте текст

• What is friendship?
    I`d like to tell you about what is friendship mean for me. Friendship is one of the most essential things in our life. Firstly, it’s a good relationship between people, who are friends and who are always ready to help and support each other, like in the proverb “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Another important thing in friendship is that real friends have a lot in common and they enjoy being together.
    Real friends are accept each other for who they are. They are help each other cope with their problems and they don't discuss each other behind their back. Real friends are able to forgive each other and to move forward and stay in touch with each other no matter what.
    I think that a good friend is first of all good person. It seems to me that if you want to have real friends you need to be yourself.

• пожалуйста*

• What is friendship?

I`d like to tell you what friendship means to me. Friendship is one of the most essential things in our life. Firstly, it’s a good relationship between people, who are friends and who are always ready to help and support one another. As the proverb says “A friend in need is a friend indeed”. Another important thing about friendship is that real friends have a lot in common, and they enjoy being together.
    Real friends accept one another for what they are. They help one another to cope with problems, and they don't discuss one another behind somebody's back. Real friends are able to forgive one another and move forward and stay in touch with one anther no matter what.
    I think that a good friend is first of all a good person. It seems to me that if you want to have real friends you need to be yourself.

• Thank you