Пожалуйста, помогите написать рецензию на фильм, который не понравился

• writing a film review for a website. Write about a film you saw recently that you thought was very bad.
     Say who you are and what kinds of films you usually like watching.
     Say which film you are reviewing and whether you enjoyed it.
     Mention the best thing and the worst thing about the film.
     Recommend a better film and say why you think it is better.

Буду очень признательна! Я даже не знаю, как начать и у меня нет такого фильма, который мне бы совсем не понравился, я даже не знаю, что придумать))) Буду благодарна за образец)))

Жанры фильмов, которые мне нравятся: action films, animated film, science fiction and western

Спасибо за любые идеи

• Могу дать вам подсказку, а вы уже смотрите---подходит это вам или нет.
    Есть две экранизации великолепного произведения Б.Васильева "А зори здесь тихие...".
    Вторую экранизацию показывали не далее как вчера по каналу ОНТ. Я ее посмотрел, мне совершенно она не понравилась по сравнению с тем, что я уже видел много лет назад. В первой экранизации одну из главных ролей играла Ольга Остроумова.
    На мой взгляд, первый фильм был НАМНОГО СИЛЬНЕЕ ВТОРОГО. Это касается и игры актеров, и их диалогов и монологов, и музыкального сопровождения фильма, а главное---эмоционального воздействия фильма на зрителя. Я помню, что когда посмотрел первый фильм, то вышел из кинотеатра БУКВАЛЬНО ОГЛУШЕННЫЙ. Так меня поразила эта картина.
    Попробуйте обыграть эту тему.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Спасибо за подсказку, попробую написать про этот фильм)

• Vitaly, Спасибо за подсказку, но в итоге я остановилась на фильме по мюзиклу, мне бы хотелось услышать замечания, прежде чем я покажу это предподавателю, чтобы примерно уже знать свои ошибки и недочёты:

Film review
    Hi there, I’m going to tell you about a movie I have seen recently. While I normally do enjoy films, this one I didn’t like at all – and that’s quite unusual for me.
    The film was "Mama Mia" I suppose you’ve probably heard of it because it’s become quite a phenomenon – a cult movie I guess you could say. It’s a form of musical and is based on the songs of Abba. I think it was adapted from a stage show but I’m not quite sure of that. It’s also a bit of a romcom as the plot revolves around the romantic relationships of a mother and daughter.

I had heard about the film quite a long time ago and just had never bothered watching because i was fairly sure it wasn’t going to be my cup of tea. But as I was saying recently I did sit down and put it on. My friend had given me the DVD and told me I had to see it.

While I quite like the original songs the performances in the film were absolutely terrible and the whole romance part of the movie didn’t really work either.

Why I didn't enjoy it?
    I suppose it all ended happily ever after but in truth I couldn’t even watch it to the end. It was that bad and overall a very disappointing experience.

I can name 3 musicals that are more entertaining than this into the woods chicago and les miserable. Les mis is not quite as a miserable movie going experience as this is. If you want to see a good musical go see the ones listed above otherwise stay clear.

• You should give the Russian version because it's sometimes not quite clear what you wanted to say.The first part is OK.It wasn't written by you,perhaps, too smooth.

•  Say who you are and what kinds of films you usually like watching.---You did not answer these two questions. I think you should restore this part of your story.

It’s a form of musical and is based on the songs of Abba.---It is a form of a musical based on the ABBA songs.

... as the plot revolves around the romantic relationship of mother and daughter.

I had heard about the film quite a long time ago and just had never bothered watching because i was fairly sure it wasn’t going to be my cup of tea---I heard about the film ... and I just never bothered to watch it because... .

I suppose it all ended happily ever after but in truth I couldn’t even watch it to the end---I suppose the film had a happy ending after all but to tell the truth I could not... .

It was that bad and overall a very disappointing experience.---The film proved to be bad and made a very disappointing impression on me.

I can name 3 musicals that are more entertaining than this into the woods chicago and les miserable---...than this one, namely INTO THE WOODS, CHICAGO and LER MISERABLES.

Les mis is not quite as a miserable movie going experience as this is.---Despite its name the film LES MESRABLES is not quite as miserable as it may sound.

If you want to see a good musical go see the ones listed above otherwise stay clear---If you want to see a good musical, go and see the ones mentioned above or just stay clear.

Скрыть комментарии
  • Say who you are-С этим у меня всегда проблемы, я не могу придумать, что написать, а писать как есть на самом деле не хочется, правда можно попробовать, что-то типо Let me introduce myself, I'm white wings- глупо)

Если я напишу, что Usually,I like to watch all types of movies especially horrors and thrillers , я отвечу на этот вопрос?)

• Да,только I usually like...

• I am a great cinema -goer and...

• Why didn't I enjoy it?

Скрыть комментарии
  • Thank you for for help, Vera!

• Say who you are-С этим у меня всегда проблемы, я не могу придумать, что написать, а писать как есть на самом деле не хочется, правда можно попробовать, что-то типа Let me introduce myself, I'm white wings- глупо)---If you put it this awy, it wll definitely be foolish. To avoid this, you have to write the truth. Apart from giving your name, patronimic and surname say what family you come form, whether you have any brothers or sisters, where you live and study or work. Mind you that it must be done in a nutshell rather than writing a whole composition in the 1st paragraph of your story.