Проверьте пожалуйста корректность перевода на англ. рекомендательного письма

• Всем привет.
    Проверьте пожалуйста корректность перевода на англ. рекомендательного письма для поступления в магистратуру. А так-же выскажите свои замечания и советы. Спасибо

To whom It May Concern:

I am happy to recommend *** for admission to a master's program at your university. I recommend that only those students who, in my opinion, are well-suited for the program they have chosen. *** is just such a student, so I highly recommend him for chosen Master's program.

As a professor, Head of the Academic Department of Law and professor of the *** I work with many students, and I can say that *** throughout the period of study at the university showed himself only from the positive side. He is a conscientious student who has always shown a willingness to learn and solve complex tasks assigned to him, always took the initiative. He is a highly educated, hard-working, responsible, working well both in a team and independently, always demonstrated leadership qualities, so I could not refuse in his request to write recommendation letter.

I first met *** on my course "History of legal doctrines" in the second year of study. This course *** passed on 8 points. Student always been active in my class, performed all tasks accurately and on time, involved in discussions and forums. It shows a high level of knowledge of subjects. *** always was interested in the subject that being studied. Also, from my colleagues, I have heard only positive feedback about Kurilovich ***. *** took an interest in all my subjects, and was one of the most active and talented students of the group.

*** did not hesitate to voice his own point of view during the discussion in the forums, and often asked me for further clarification regarding my lectures. *** also made a good impression on me, and because of his personal qualities. He always got along well with classmate and teachers throughout the study. He showed a proactive stance and participated in the life of the university, attended many events with invited teachers. I am confident that he will retain all their positive qualities that will study at your university.

Based on my observation of his qualities and abilities, I am sure that he has a high potential to be an outstanding student at your university. Therefore, I recommend him to enter the selected him master's program.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

• http://www.boxfreeconcepts.com/reco/masgen.html
    http://blog.prepscholar.com/4-amazing-recommendation-letter-samples

• Лучше всего дать русский вариант рекомендательного письма.
    Всегда легче его перевести, чем исправить возможные ошибки.
    В письме есть русизмы, которые практически не поддаются переводу. Возьмем ВТОРОЙ абзац. Читаем: "I work with many students--Я работаю со многими студентами". Это чистый русизм; думаю, что его надо было бы заменить на фразу, более приемлемую для английского языка. Или, например, вот это: " ...showed himself only from the positive side" Сколько работаю с английским языком, но ни когда не видел ничего подобного. Это чистой воды русизм, который также нуждается в замене. Последнее предложение этого абзаца---сплошное нагромождение качеств человека. На мой взгляд, это длинное предложение надо было бы разбить на несколько более коротких и четких по смыслу.
    Третий абзац. "This course *** passed on 8 points." Опять чистый русизм. Очевидно, имеется в виду, что данный студент SCORED 8 POINTS for this course.
    ON TIME означает в строго указанное время. а не к указанному времени. Что автор имеет в виду: первое или второе?
    "It shows a high level of knowledge of subjects."---очередной русизм.
    "Also, from my colleagues, I have heard only positive feedback about Kurilovich "---" От своих коллег я слышал только положительные отзывы о Куриловиче"---Не правда ли. мы так говорим по-русски, но это вовсе не значит, что так надо говорить и по-английски.
    "*** also made a good impression on me, and because of his personal qualities."---Конец этого предложения никуда не годится. Очевидно, это предложение нуждается в переделке.
    "...participated in the life of the university"---Очевидно, имеется в виду ...in the social life of the University".
    "...attended many events with invited teachers."---Что имеется в виду?"Он посещал многие мероприятия вместе в приглашенными преподавателями?"
    "I am confident that he will retain all their positive qualities that will study at your university."---В чем Вы уверены? В том, что Он сохранит все ИХ положительные качества? А что означает конец этого предложения? Если" когда или при условии обучения в вашем университете", то по-английски это будет звучать по-другому.
    "Therefore, I recommend him to enter the selected him master's program."---По-английски это тоже будет звучать по-другому. Скажем, так: Therefore I recommend that he enter the selected master's program (Therefore I recommend that he enter the master's program selected or Therefore I recommend that he enter the master's program that he has selected).

Вывод: данное рекомендателное письмо нуждается в серьезной корректировке.